The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

...So I play the bass trombone... *sigh* Where's Brassman and tdt when you need them?? lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

Am I the only one that plays alto sax here? Clarinet and Bass trombone are kewl too though.

fingerz

Maybe. ^^
"Son, stop complaining," says daddy sax.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

I can play Soprano Sax if that's any consolation. (I've never tried playing the others, but I'm guessing the fingerings are the same)

triforced1

Soprano has the same fingerings, but it's in the key of B flat instead of the alto sax key of E flat.

DrP

Then... technically... I can play the alto sax...

But I do prefer B-Flat instrument (plus it basically looks like a golden clarinet!) (and C instruments too!)

Dude

I have a Economics market essay due Thursday. Haven't even started it. I'm freaking out right now.

Jamaha

Well done, JaMaHa. Remember the definition of the Fourier series wrong. In the exam.

Damnit.

DrP

I really fucked up my accounting quiz today.. UGH!

I seriously need to get my act together to get an A in that class.

Now I need to get 3 more points on my next midterm to get it there.

Oh how I loathe multiple choice for accounting!

fingerz

Looks like I'm going to fail a parabolas assignment BECAUSE I CAN'T DO ANY OF IT. -_-
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jamaha

Gah, damned automated math checking system.

"Your answer 3 - sqrt(2)*sqrt(14)/sqrt(7) was wrong. Expected 1."

WELL HOW ABOUT YOU CALCULATE THE DAMN THING COMPLETELY BEFORE COMPLAINING??

KefkaticFanatic

Online math homework is the most diabolically evil system ever created

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Very true. I once spent two hours trying to figure out why my answer to a problem was wrong. The answer was clearly somewhere around 10,000 with 5 or 6 sig figs. Turns out the stupid computer thought the answer was '11.'
This is a signature.

Ruto

Yah I'm the guinea pig for the chemistry class's e-homework. Meaning I have to do the homework before everyone else gets to it so I can report the errors before someone uses the excuse "I can't do it because the homework is glitchy".

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!