News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Winter

I have no idea. He should though, I don't want him to be depressed!

spitllama

So nervous for a Spanish oral tomorrow :( I am awful at foreign languages.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Honestly hoping I feel better tomorrow. I have to finish this part of my soc paper for Tuesday >_<;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on December 04, 2011, 01:04:52 PMSo nervous for a Spanish oral tomorrow :( I am awful at foreign languages.
I am too.

If Roz heard me speak french, she'd laugh cause im so terrible
My grammar has improved greatly (right Roz?)

Roz~

You guys would laugh at me if you heard me speak English 'cause I'm terrible :P
And yeah, it did improve! I'll be sending you your paper later tonight, is that okay?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

You and me... we should totally speak (me in french and you en anglais... you could help a brother out and je peux aider ma soeur!)

Jamaha

Dear Aalto University,

Please get the IT services back the way they were before. Because the current ones just DON'T WORK.

Sincerely, a student.

Nebbles

oh boy getting tested for strep throat!!!

EDIT: it's not strep throat no worries
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: DrP on December 05, 2011, 12:15:39 AMYou and me... we should totally speak (me in french and you en anglais... you could help a brother out and je peux aider ma soeur!)

Haha yeah, bonne idée! :)

OMG. We have tutorials once a week in our English class. Today, the teacher decided to merge them (usually they are either at 10:30 am or 11:30 am, mine is at 11:30 am) and apparently there was a test. No one knew about it, and we're all freaking mad. The teacher mentioned it at the end of the class, but I felt sick so I decided to only go to my tutorial. (No one goes to that class, because it's the most useless class ever. Seriously.) Couldn't take that damn quizz. They were at 10:30 am, and pretty much everyone who has their tutorials at 11:30 am didn't go. Seriously, wtf. She can't just change our classes like that. I could've had some kind of appointment since I am not supposed to have my tutorial there. And some people had stuff planned there so they couldn't take it either. Imad.

ETFROXX

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

People in my school parking lot drive me fucking insane.

SuperFireKirby

GAWD I FUCKING HATE MY SCHOOL PARKING LOT. So many idiots with ability to kill me in such a confined space. Scares every single day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

FUUUU the teacher subtracted 10 less points from my test because she said my handwriting was too small to read. It's not like she's 70 or needs glasses...the answer was right too!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Wtf, she can't do that. Go tell someone about your teacher's behavior and ask to have those points back.

Jamaha

Ha, my math teacher in high school used to write "HANDWRITING!!" on top of every exam I did.