News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

You're right, it's the kind of glasses they wear and their choice of socks they have on.

MasterProX

My classmates hate me and think I'm retarded because I like cinnamon, and they don't.

...what is wrong with this world?

Roz~

Quote from: MasterProX on January 07, 2012, 10:37:58 AMMy classmates hate me and think I'm retarded because I like cinnamon, and they don't.

...what is wrong with this world?

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 07, 2012, 09:43:12 AMDon't blame tall people for being retarded guyz, they just hit their heads on so many doorways, hanging signs, and other objects that it causes a major loss of brain cells over time. It's not their fault!
Yeah!

Just because I hit my head on that sign in Trader Joes and those many doorways in Europe doesn't mean it... um, what was I saying???

Quote from: Roz~ on January 07, 2012, 10:46:38 AM[Professor Farnsworth Pic]
This

Saria

Another rant: People are trying to hook me up with this boy my height. This fat boy kept saying, "You're perfect because you guys are the same height." *Asks guy to take me* *Comes back to me* "Oooooh he rejected you." "Rejected." and follows me everywhere. I don't get him. That fat boy is short too and he just started hating me for my height. He keeps hanging around me and my friends.

Another similar topic: People in my class think I like another boy because I put him in my comic as the extremely grumpy superhero. One kid is like, "I believe you like him." And I said "No I don't." Then he kept bothering me saying I like him and I kicked him because everybody was pissing me off. He said, "You are too small to be born violent. Whatever. He doesn't like you anyway."

Third rant: Kids are believing these rumors and calling me bitch and whore behind my back. One girl in my class told me that.

Yeah. This all happened yesterday. I told the teacher and she's gonna yell at them. Too bad teachers can't put these people in a gas chamber. I can't take this anymore. I need an NSM meet-up to cheer me up. I want dahans to come here and shoot these kids with a rifle.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Uhh...is it just me or did the choice of words make everything in that last rant sound completely wrong? >__>

That's just disgusting. What can I say but let these kids grow up and screw with their own lies?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MassiveMayhem

I hate kids picking on other kids.  and for the stupidest reasons. It pisses me off so much. What grade are you in? People are dumb and need to be shot in the foot. That is all.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Ruto

Fine, I'll talk to your principal/adviser this week. -.-

Roz~

Quote from: Saria on January 07, 2012, 01:03:29 PMAnother rant: People are trying to hook me up with this boy my height. This fat boy kept saying, "You're perfect because you guys are the same height." *Asks guy to take me* *Comes back to me* "Oooooh he rejected you." "Rejected." and follows me everywhere. I don't get him. That fat boy is short too and he just started hating me for my height. He keeps hanging around me and my friends.

Another similar topic: People in my class think I like another boy because I put him in my comic as the extremely grumpy superhero. One kid is like, "I believe you like him." And I said "No I don't." Then he kept bothering me saying I like him and I kicked him because everybody was pissing me off. He said, "You are too small to be born violent. Whatever. He doesn't like you anyway."

Third rant: Kids are believing these rumors and calling me bitch and whore behind my back. One girl in my class told me that.

Yeah. This all happened yesterday. I told the teacher and she's gonna yell at them. Too bad teachers can't put these people in a gas chamber. I can't take this anymore. I need an NSM meet-up to cheer me up. I want dahans to come here and shoot these kids with a rifle.

How 'bout I use my flamethrower? ;D
On a serious note, don't worry. Like Ruto said, when those kids grow up they'll probably mess up with their lives.
And NSM meeting pls.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Saria on January 07, 2012, 01:16:56 PM7th grade.
Middle school was the worst for me. I hated people because everyone is changing, no one knows exactly who they are themselves, and most kids have nothing else better to do then to pick on others. I was picked on in middle school a lot. I was told to ignore them, but what people don't understand is that it's hard to.  They constantly make fun of you and harass you it's ridiculous.  I'm not honestly sure how to avoid these types of people...I just took it and when I got out of 8th grade everything got better.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Saria

I ignored them and they try something else to get my attention. Ignoring doesn't help! >:(
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SuperFireKirby

Beat them up. A person should only have to take so much shit before they spit it back out. I once took tons of shit from kids on my bus in junior high. They harassed me for no apparent reason except for the fact that I was there. Towards the end of the year, one of them stuck his disgusting foot in my face. I yanked him out of his seat and punched another asshole in the face multiple times. The bus driver didn't see any of it and I was left alone afterwards. Long story short, violence works.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Lol you don't know how to ignore people like I do, then.  Don't speak, look at, interact with, or be within 5 feet of any troublemaker if you can help it. STOP TALKING TO MELODY, don't treat her like a friend in any way, and when people ask or make fun of you, ask them if they think it's true. They'd have to be stupid to think it is, because 12 year-olds shouldn't even be thinking or doing those things.

Besides, that kind of stuff is nothing to joke about or gossip about, you're in freakin' school, not on TV. You can actually get in trouble for that kind of thing IRL...she should feel pretty stupid for having to do that stuff for attention, for a cheap laugh or some kind of ego booster (like the guy that keeps joking about 'rejecting' you, chances are, he probably knows that he isn't going to be able to say that to anyone else, ever. He might even hear it a lot, but he's doing it just because he feels like shit about himself).

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on January 07, 2012, 02:00:05 PMLol you don't know how to ignore people like I do, then.  Don't speak, look at, interact with, or be within 5 feet of any troublemaker if you can help it. STOP TALKING TO MELODY, don't treat her like a friend in any way, and when people ask or make fun of you, ask them if they think it's true. They'd have to be stupid to think it is, because 12 year-olds shouldn't even be thinking or doing those things.

Besides, that kind of stuff is nothing to joke about or gossip about, you're in freakin' school, not on TV. You can actually get in trouble for that kind of thing IRL...she should feel pretty stupid for having to do that stuff for attention, for a cheap laugh or some kind of ego booster (like the guy that keeps joking about 'rejecting' you, chances are, he probably knows that he isn't going to be able to say that to anyone else, ever. He might even hear it a lot, but he's doing it just because he feels like shit about himself).
Yeah I'm one of the only people who's shorter than that short fat guy. And what do you mean ask them if what's true.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal