News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's been three months since I had a girlfriend, and I haven't been looking for one, since...

I mean, you get more free time, but it feels like I have less motivation/concentration. I don't know if this started before or after it happened, but meh.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

I find myself concentrating more when I'm not in a relationship because there isn't someone calling me/I'm not calling her, every night. Motivation I would think would be because you feel like you're just working for "you," right? There's no one else to appreciate it.

I'm no expert though.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

spitllama

GRAH I swear I read the submission topic like 3 times to make sure I don't do anything wrong and I always make a mistake in following directions >.<
Submissions Page

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on January 13, 2012, 11:36:45 PMGRAH I swear I read the submission topic like 3 times to make sure I don't do anything wrong and I always make a mistake in following directions >.<

Nobody's ever had a perfect submission post. Don't worry about it ^.^

spitllama

Aaaand now Finale just crashed and I lost a page worth of work
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on January 14, 2012, 03:09:47 PMAaaand now Finale just crashed and I lost a page worth of work
make a habit of saving regularly.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Depressed...and music not amounting to anything... not quite sure about anything... second guessing a lot of stuff... and what if it's all pointless, after all? When I die, what if I can't look back and say "that was worth it"? And I wish I could stop developing feelings for anyone...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Umm I meant composing music. Btw. Sherlock Holmes soundtrack for both movies. Pretty great.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

At some point in my dream last night, I locked this thread. I don't recall why though.

Ruto

Probably some troll. If that's the worst thing to have happened to you in a dream, consider yourself lucky...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

No that is not the worst thing to happen to me in a dream                 .....