News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

SLOW WHY DOES IT ALWAYS TAKE LIKE, A FUCKING WEEK, FOR YOU TO PLAY A NEW WORD IN WORDS WITH FRIENDS.

DrP

^Yeah! Why? WWF cancelled the game because it's been so long.

Also, ETF, what's taking you so long?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 04, 2012, 06:04:00 PMSLOW WHY DOES IT ALWAYS TAKE LIKE, A FUCKING WEEK, FOR YOU TO PLAY A NEW WORD IN WORDS WITH FRIENDS.

I always forget how boring that game is :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Whoever claims that dice are random is a filthy liar.

ETFROXX

Quote from: DrP on February 04, 2012, 06:07:57 PM^Yeah! Why? WWF cancelled the game because it's been so long.

Also, ETF, what's taking you so long?

I can't think of a good word, I'LL PLAY ONE SOON, PROMISE.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: triforced1 on February 05, 2012, 08:26:16 AMWell excuse him for having an opinion
He can have one, but I'm just informing him that it's wrong :D

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

^Well you must have only been to crappy farmers markets. The one on Orcas Island, WA is pretty great.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP