News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

I had to spend 2000$ this week. I don't want to look at my bank account.  D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

FUCK failed my Clac test hard. Can bring it up if I become a super try hard and ace the next test and all the quizzes. WHY CAN'T I BE GOOD AT MATH?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 06, 2012, 04:55:06 PMFUCK failed my Clac test hard.
Looks like Clac isn't the only thing you fail at. I'm sorry, that was really mean.

Winter

Bought a computer desk, assemble it to find out there's like 14 pieces missing. 13 different screws/bolts and one metal bar that is the support.

Took it back today. Back to the place I work at. What a great waste of my weekend. Spent both days off at the place I work.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Dissected an earthworm today and it was still alive for a half hour after I cut it -.-. Also I didn't know earthworms had blood. And the rest of today's labs (not including mine) were suddenly cancelled because the building shut off the water.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

i am so fucking pissed right now i can't even think

Wrydryn

Quote from: Ruto on February 07, 2012, 11:44:53 AMDissected an earthworm today and it was still alive for a half hour after I cut it -.-. Also I didn't know earthworms had blood. And the rest of today's labs (not including mine) were suddenly cancelled because the building shut off the water.

Worms are hardly anything. Just wait until you do some real dissections, that's where the fun is. Although then again, that's just me.

spitllama

Pregnant cats! Fetal pigs! Squid! Frogs! Gorillas!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

^Yeah, we're going to do the pig for sure.

We also dissected a squid today, but I think it was the worm being alive that just made everyone horrified. Also I pinned down both ends of the worm but the top end was struggling so much against the other nail that it just ripped its own tail off. It didn't even die after I cut it down the middle -.-

The tail later started to regenerate by growing a head on the severed end. If I had expected that, I would have looked at it under the microscope...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I did a fetal pig in 9th grade, and a whole lot others. (The State of California requires every high school student has to dissect a Frog [or do it on a computer])

Roz~

Today, in class, my boyfriend decided that he wanted to play Pokémon instead of listening to what the teacher had to say, so he played Pokémon Online. He was commenting all of his games, saying stuff like "yeeeeesssss", "OMG did you see what I just did? Pro!" and "wtf this guy's a douche", depending on what was happening. He also asked me questions about the game (I was right next to him), so I answered them, not too loudly though because the lady in front of us was annoyed by his commentaries. (I do understand her, it was definitely annoying to hear them while listening to the teacher.) So he asked me yet another question, and right when I'm done answering it, he looks at me and says : "I think you should shut the fuck up, you're annoying students who are actually listening to what the teacher is saying." Approximately 30 seconds after that, he asks me another question.
WHAT.
THE.
FUCKING.
FUCK.
The jerk was annoyed because I didn't want to answer his fucking questions anymore. He had been talking to himself for 2 hours because of that fucking game, and I'm the one who needs to shut up because I'm being annoying? Seriously, fuck you. I'm fucking pissed right now.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Wrydryn

To be fair they were probably rhetorical questions. (Too soon?)

Jokes aside, my great-grandmother is in the hospital with a broken shoulder and hip. Not a candidate for surgery so.... :/