News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

God must have had it happen for a reason! lol jk.

spitllama

Don't worry. I've already had plenty of people tell me that -_-
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

One of my friend's gave me strep! Best end to a term in school ever.

SuperFireKirby

I am so sick of how materialistic people in the world are these days. We idolize assholes who have more than us and pity those who can't afford what we have. The majority of people in the world lead unhappy lives where the slave away 9 hours of the day at some bullshit job so they can buys things. Because if they have things they can stuff it into the gaping hole they have in their lives. Because the latest and greatest piece of shit is all they need to make them happy. But wait, a new one just came out! Well, I'd better buy that piece of shit as well, because then I'll REALLY be happy. And we buy. And buy. And buy. And fill our homes with piles and piles of plastic and garbage, trying to satisfy our desire. But we never will. And the landfills will overflow with yesterday's shit we thought would make us happy, and the garbage men scramble to make room, awaiting tomorrow's shit that we've yet to buy in hopes that it will make us happy, but in the end throw away.

And the men who have everything still need more. And in order to get it, the play those below them like puppets. They tell us the we look ugly and we need to buy this to be beautiful, or that we're fat and we need this to be thin and so on. And we believe them. We buy what they want us to buy so that we can make a futile attempt at satisfying ourselves, and in turn we give them the means to try and satisfy themselves. But whether it be a millionaire or someone barely making ends meet, they still crave for more.

But they're lives are equally empty, though rich man's is most likely more so. We've been so blinded by our culture into believing that we need things to make us happy and for others to appreciate us that we've forgotten the beauty of the world and life. Love, hope, freedom: all these things have been lost to desire and greed. And we will never be free until we Stop.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Quote from: spitllama on March 17, 2012, 01:51:08 PMI've never really experienced a nasty divorce before but this is showing me real quickly how materialistic people really are. Yikes >.<

Yep. It's true. It's the media that feeds us with these sorts of desires. I mean, we'll always want. It's just natural. And capitalism runs on it. But I hate the idea that other people are able to influence so many suckers into thinking they need the next best thing. Eventually it becomes a chronic desire rather than a wish for the next thing.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Bf is mad 'cause I said he's not that great of a singer. I was listening to metal music (I love that kind of music) and he kept saying that the singer sucked just because he doesn't like how he sings. I told him he should be more open-minded and that anyways the singer had way more talent than he has (which is true) and now he won't talk to me. Dude, it's not like you're a professional singer or anything. And stop bashing one of my favorite kind of music damnit. >_>
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I'm starting to question who the woman in your relationship is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

He's not that bad, it's just he thinks he sings really well which is not actually true, so he got mad. And he says I get mad for no reason.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jamaha

Bah, my stress guilt is surfacing again. Leave me alone.

Olimar12345

My cat died this morning. :( (Lucky(the black one))
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

D: I'm sorry...

The people in this group project really aren't putting their work forth. IT'S QUESTIONS. SIMPLE. FUCKING. QUESTIONS. JUST TYPE THEM UP OH MY GOD IT'S NOT THAT HARD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Woke up today in horrible pain -.- So much for getting homework done.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

So, someone stole my debit card yesterday, and then decided to use it to withdraw money from my account... I want my $90 back!!

I guess it was my fault for putting it in my back pocket (why didn't I put it in my wallet)... but still... ugh... :(

Nebbles

Quote from: DrP on March 22, 2012, 05:02:43 PMSo, someone stole my debit card yesterday, and then decided to use it to withdraw money from my account... I want my $90 back!!

I guess it was my fault for putting it in my back pocket (why didn't I put it in my wallet)... but still... ugh... :(

Want me to go beat them up for you?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel