News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Hurray for glitchy college websites! At this rate my transcripts will never get submitted.

Also, icing my wrist which hasn't recovered one bit from drumline season.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

So, was supposed to get done with play practice at 9:00.

It is 11:30 and i just got home and went to bed.

I'm tired, stressed, SUPER CRANKY, and I have the biggest headache in the WORLD right now. No new chapters.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Still up! Hooray! Adding songs to mah iPod while I'm awake. :>

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Today this total stranger comes up me on the train platform (compliments appearance) and asks me if I had a boyfriend -.- Just yesterday a guy from my class says I would get a lot more in life if I wear makeup (no), dress more feminine (because wearing a loose shirt with equations on it is too masculine) and I have bad posture (I was carrying a heavy bag/camera).

From now on I'm married to the sea...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on April 18, 2012, 08:34:44 PMToday this total stranger comes up me on the train platform (compliments appearance) and asks me if I had a boyfriend -.- Just yesterday a guy from my class says I would get a lot more in life if I wear makeup (no), dress more feminine (because wearing a loose shirt with equations on it is too masculine) and I have bad posture (I was carrying a heavy bag/camera).

From now on I'm married to the sea...

this guy disapproves.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Yeah that other guy also said I shouldn't be the one carrying the camera taking pictures, I should be the one having my picture taken by some other guy with my camera -.- What...I'm not giving away my camera...

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 18, 2012, 08:38:06 PM
this guy disapproves.

D: D: D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Last time I checked, living completely by the standards of other people is a great way to never get much out of life.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ChrisLeeFan1118

I have learned not to take people seriously, therefore, I don't listen,.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

SuperFireKirby

Well this stinks. Just because my video card doesn't meet the minimum requirements, I can't even attempt to try and run Diablo III. It comes up with a message saying I don't meet the system requirements and then shuts the game down, linking to a list of all the GPUs that I can use instead.

KefkaticFanatic

Then you must have a PC from 1999, even my laptop with integrated graphics can run it.

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

After spending almost the entire weekend at San Francisco (field trip for Orchestra), I still have to do all the homework that was assigned Thursday AND Friday (was gone on Friday too) and go back to school tomorrow like everything is normal.  This is just fuuuuuuuucktastic.