News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Probably going to fail that quiz tomorrow.

Not my fault. It'd help if my teacher fucking taught the material instead of making us read everything, which no one even DOES anyway.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I'm sure you'll never have to do that in college :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Roz~

Had to work extra shifts at work because some girl is sick. I have a paper worth 40% of  my grade to write, and I couldn't even start working on it. Fuck, it's not like I'm the only employee working there. I'm fucking pissed. Oh, and the paper is due tomorrow. -___-
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

SlowPokemon

MasterProX

The substitute teacher I had for science class today just... ruined my life.

So, we didn't really review the stuff we learned for our tests next week with him, instead he started talking about stuff like the Earth's population, contact with aliens, reproduction, etc.  "You're all getting to the age where you can start producing kids."  And then he starts talking about stuff like how "we can take HIS sperm" (while pointing at one of the guys in the class) and "HER eggs" (also pointing at another girl) "and then we can do one of several things with them".  He started saying stuff about how you could put them in a dish and put the embryos back inside the girl or something (dafuq), and then he starts going around pointing at different guys and girls saying "YOUR sperm" and "YOUR eggs" and everything.  Then, he walks in front of me and points at the girl behind me, saying "YOUR eggs" and points at me saying "YOUR sperm".  Instantly the class starts laughing SOOOOOO loud, and then I realize he pointed at my friend who I have (since the fourth grade) a crush on, Emma.  Everyone's all like, "THAT WAS SO PERFECT, LOL," and other similar stuff.

Since Emma and I have our last class together, and we both leave school through the same gate, she ignored me the whole time because she said she didn't want to look at me anymore.

...hopefully she won't be an ass to me tomorrow?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

Nebbles

...o_o

welp lol failed that test. 9_9 No surprise, considering reading a dumb play isn't going to help me comprehend it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Don't think the substitute's supposed to make references like that to the students. At most, using only yourself as the example is appropriate...

You should report the guy if it bothers you, there's just so many things you can't do in middle school or high school xD I remember a substitute teacher in my sister's class getting fired because he put his hand on some girl's shoulder.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Wrydryn

Apparently I was counted as absent from school because I was in the nurse's office taking a nap during the end of the day due to a terrible headache. ಠ_ಠ

fabbemannen

Quote from: Wrydryn on April 23, 2012, 04:57:21 PMApparently I was counted as absent from school because I was in the nurse's office taking a nap during the end of the day due to a terrible headache. ಠ_ಠ
I almost passed out cause of a headache once in school, I was also counted as absent, even though my mentor told my teacher what happened >:[

MasterProX

So, uh, my normal teacher was back today for science, and we all told him why we hated him.  We said he started talking about random stuff like aliens, "breeding", population (stuff I think I mentioned in my previous post), he started talking about "Rony's and Hannah's sperm and eggs", and most importantly, we were supposed to watch MythBusters instead of listen to his crap.

Teacher says that guy is never coming back to our class, ever again.