News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Ugh, so in art class I was just chillin' and paintin' rite. And I hear some guys talking, one of them really annoys me. You'll found out why.

So anyway he says "ya in 7th grade I was doing drugs with like juniors and seniors'

LIKE IT'S FUCKING SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF?! YOU FUCKING DUMBASS. He's also always like 'ya i dont plan on passing this anyway' just fucking drop out of high school you piece of shit.

the_last_sheikah

Oh I hate people like that!  There's a group of guys in my culinary class like that, and every day in the locker room they talk about either getting high, screwing their girlfriends, picking fights with the black kids in the class, or some combo. of the three.  Also, in English, people were talking about how they only had 8% in the class!  HOW THE HELL IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?  All of this just annoys the crap out of me.  *sigh*6 more weeks, woo...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

I don't get WHY we have to do more work for this fucking independent reading. "oh lol you guys are better writers now so this means you should do more work"

LOL FUCK YOU

I have more important shit to waste my time on!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Just got back from work. My boss is an asshole.
Some girl's on vacation this week, and they told me I was going to replace her. There was one huge problem though : I'd never done her job once. Actually I did do it once 2 years ago, so I didn't remember anything of the things I was supposed to do. My boss said it'd be okay. Yeah right. Today, he told EVERY single employee that I really sucked and that I definitely need "coaching". He never told me about that, I overheard it. He was pretty loud, probably hoped that I'd hear it. So yeah, he told everyone I'm a shitty employee. You know I can only work as a cashier you dumbfuck, why did you make me work at the meat/butcher place? I'm so fucking pissed out. He did the exact same thing with another employee too; he told everyone that she sucked hard and that he'd talk to her about it. Everyone knew my boss was supposed to talk to her, except the girl he thought sucked. He never did talk to her though, he's too much of a pussy. He never does his job right, when he thinks something isn't right with an employee, he asks someone to go talk to them. So basically someone is going to tell me that I need "coaching". What the fuck. You're supposedly our boss, grow some fucking balls you retard. Also fuck you, I always do my best when I work, even when I don't even know what I'm supposed to do. Apparently someone's supposed to have some training before they work in a certain department. I've never had any and you make me work everywhere, so don't complain if I can't do the job right, I don't even know what the fuck I'm supposed to do. Not my fault if you're too cheap and don't want to train your employees. -____-
/rant
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

-_- and I mean it's not like you wouldn't do a great job if he'd only freaking show you how...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I know. At first it was okay, some guy was telling me what to do, but then I heard my boss tell everyone I suck. Plus there was another girl working there and she was always yelling at me as if she was fucking mad because she had to tell me about the job. Once they did tell me a bit about the job we have to do, but they told me about the job we have to do during the weekends. It was completely useless because there's this huuuuuuuuuuuuge difference between working during the week and during the weekends. Oh and apparently my boss told my friends (a.k.a the people I'm working with during the weekends) that I suck too. What the fuck. I need to get another job. All I got for working there over 2 years is bullshit like that. -___-

Raymondbl

If those friends actually knew you, they'd know better than to believe him.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

DrP

Roz: What you should do is go find other jobs that treat you better, and one that will train you and pay you well... and dump your asshole of a boss. Bosses like yours are the worst.

And Me:

I had to give a presentation to Deloitte Consulting about incorporating Cloud Computing and Mobility into a case for a fake hotel company. It really sucked preparing for it, and it seemed they liked it... but between the 3 of us, we completely forgot to provide data for our findings... ugh... we almost had it... I'll wonder if we will win. Ill probably go to the after party for the free stuff and the food.

I just wish I didn't have too much on my mind so that I could relax for a bit... but that will never happen. I guess that I am always stressed out, even when there is nothing to do (because then I think I have something I have to do)... ugh.

Perhaps I will get my Music paper done today!

Roz~

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 27, 2012, 03:26:48 PMIf those friends actually knew you, they'd know better than to believe him.

Yeah I know, I just heard about it today and I haven't seen them all week, so I don't know what they think. And they're not close friends, more like people I get along with.

Quote from: DrP on April 27, 2012, 03:35:30 PMRoz: What you should do is go find other jobs that treat you better, and one that will train you and pay you well... and dump your asshole of a boss. Bosses like yours are the worst.

And Me:

I had to give a presentation to Deloitte Consulting about incorporating Cloud Computing and Mobility into a case for a fake hotel company. It really sucked preparing for it, and it seemed they liked it... but between the 3 of us, we completely forgot to provide data for our findings... ugh... we almost had it... I'll wonder if we will win. Ill probably go to the after party for the free stuff and the food.

I just wish I didn't have too much on my mind so that I could relax for a bit... but that will never happen. I guess that I am always stressed out, even when there is nothing to do (because then I think I have something I have to do)... ugh.

Perhaps I will get my Music paper done today!

I know, I'll definitely try to find a job in Quebec City. I just don't know what kind of job yet haha. I'll probably try to start working in a Translation bureau. I was only working there 'cause it's close to my house, I'm definitely getting the fuck out of there asap.

Hopefully school's almost over for you, you can probably relax then!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on April 27, 2012, 05:12:15 PMYeah I know, I just heard about it today and I haven't seen them all week, so I don't know what they think. And they're not close friends, more like people I get along with.

I know, I'll definitely try to find a job in Quebec City. I just don't know what kind of job yet haha. I'll probably try to start working in a Translation bureau. I was only working there 'cause it's close to my house, I'm definitely getting the fuck out of there asap.

Hopefully school's almost over for you, you can probably relax then!
5 more weeks of class... ... ...:(

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 27, 2012, 05:37:23 PMI lost my iPod.

FUUUUUUUU-

Found it. What was left of it anyway...

So I got a new one.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

I just found out that my aunt died. She was like a grandmother to me (she was my grandfather's sister) since I was far from my grandparents.

It really sucks, but it was inevitable... and only two weeks away from her 94th birthday. I remember when she was back in her early 80s, so full of life and now... I guess it sucks.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: DrP on April 27, 2012, 10:50:19 PMI just found out that my aunt died. She was like a grandmother to me (she was my grandfather's sister) since I was far from my grandparents.

It really sucks, but it was inevitable... and only two weeks away from her 94th birthday. I remember when she was back in her early 80s, so full of life and now... I guess it sucks.

I'm sorry to hear about that-It's always hard to lose loved ones. :C I've lost all of my grandparents.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!