News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Sitting alone in your room gets old after a while -.-

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 28, 2012, 02:07:06 PMNo good when there's nothing to do though.
Story of my life...

And since I don't have a car, there is never anything good to do.

Shadoninja

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 28, 2012, 02:07:06 PMNo good when there's nothing to do though.
kids these days. always wanting to do something. no time to just be outside and just absorb your surroundings.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Imagines thousands of people jammed together in one building, screaming at the top of their lungs while lights blind you and terrible remixes of already terrible songs are playing. Sounds kind of like hell right? Well, I have discovered a new name for hell: cheerleading.

I went to the world cheerleading thingy at Disney's Wide World of Sports because sister is on one of the teams and my parents made me go. Cheerleading is a combination of the 5000 stupidest, rudest people on the planet put into one gymnasium, making your ears bleed with their obnoxious screaming, while remixes of popular songs which sound like they were mixed by a 5-year old with GarageBand play and girls wearing skimpy outfits and clown makeup do badly choreographed dancing and flippy moves, and all the while you have the urge to shoot yourself in the face.

I always thought cheerleading was an idiotic activity(I would say sport but its not a fucking sport) but I had NO. FUCKING. IDEA.

Luckily, the weekend wasn't total waste, as I got to go to the House of Blues and see some local bands(who were quite good) play.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Senior year goes by fast, ya. But the last 2 weeks don't. SO MUCH SHIT TO DO.

Ruto

4 pages actually kept, and 9 pages discarded...

It seems like a bad idea to draft in parchment and use a weird color ink...I can't use white out and I can't tolerate strikethroughs...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Fleetstar The Flygon

My science teacher is a fire-breathing dragon. I haz proof. D:(
When poor sacrificial children walk into her classroom they come out burnt to a crisp.

Jub3r7

So these two people I introduced in an online chat, one happened to be a furry and the other just happened to hate furries.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Haha, I don't think I want to know what a furry is, but at least they didn't bring it up before that...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on April 29, 2012, 10:59:40 PMHaha, I don't think I want to know what a furry is, but at least they didn't bring it up before that...

Iirc it means you have a fetish for dressing up like animals.....
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.