News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

I change my definition of love every single minute I think about it. 

Now I think love is just a primitive attraction, but that caring feelings develop with anyone you spend a sufficient amount of time with.  For example, you could not love someone, and still care for them (as in friends).  When you love someone, I think it also gives an impulse to care for them, but it won't be strong and might still be overshadowed by one's own self-preservation.   I think that's why it's always better to be friends with them. 

My own case is, we were really good friends, and she would ask advice and tell me almost everything.  When I told her I liked her, she withdrew for less than a week, then we were back to normal.  After I couldn't see her anymore, she gave me a message saying she actually liked me all along and didn't know it.  Success!

Maybe I shouldn't put this on the internet...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

ChrisLeeFan1118

Just remember, love is the feeling you feel, when you feel the feeling you've never felt before. ;)
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

Shadoninja

Quote from: ChrisLeeFan1118 on May 09, 2012, 05:50:01 AMJust remember, love is the feeling you feel, when you feel the feeling you've never felt before. ;)
no that's just pain. really intense pain.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Raymondbl

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Maurice Sendak died yesterday. In case you don't know who he is, he wrote Where the Wild Things Are. WHY IS EVERYONE AWESOME DYING? :'(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Cause old people are awesome. Hell last march Diana Wynne JONES died :'( that saddens me

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 09, 2012, 10:36:46 AMMaurice Sendak died yesterday. In case you don't know who he is, he wrote Where the Wild Things Are. WHY IS EVERYONE AWESOME DYING? :'(

wait what

ow my childhood hurts ;_;

also lmao thanks for continually abandoning me in gym class you bitch
I love being left alone with no one to talk to I really fucking appreciate it
>:I
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FluteNinja

I told her today and was rejected.  Somehow I don't feel all sad...
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Raymondbl

explain in more detail her response?

edit: and the manner in which you told her?

FluteNinja

I told her that I liked her and she said that she wanted to stay friends and I said that was fine with me and then we continued talking about random stuff...
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Raymondbl

... that wasn't what I was looking for, but alright.  Good luck, don't be afraid to joke about it.  If you look decent (meaning not ugly), there's always going to be a chance.

SlowPokemon

...are you saying that if you're unattractive you'll never find love?