The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on May 16, 2012, 08:32:59 PMI've been very rude and irritable for the past couple of days and I don't know why. School's out, weather's nice, and yet I'm just a grumpy person. Can't figure it out :/
you're probably manstruating.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sir Dino

Quote from: spitllama on May 16, 2012, 08:32:59 PMI've been very rude and irritable for the past couple of days and I don't know why. School's out, weather's nice, and yet I'm just a grumpy person. Can't figure it out :/
ages 13-21 usually have mood swings, sometimes even 23.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

I know... I've been really irritable lately, even though the weather is sub-standard for my tastes Perfect according to many others around me... the fog in the morning and night keeps me happy!

I hate summer because it makes me sweat like a pig just walking a short distance... surprisingly, whenever it's hot out, I really have the urge to go jogging.

Maybe we're on the same cycle! hahaha. 

Sir Dino

Thursday= 1 step closer to Friday... and 4 steps to Monday.

^ Yup, that's my life.

Ruto

I got carded twice in Macau and now everyone's making fun of me :'(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Bought Diablo 3, turns out my mom's computer can't run it. Also I need to change my laptop, but I don't have money to buy a new one u_u
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

The fuckers I live with kept me up until 3:30 am (and I was in bed at 1:30)

Why do they always do this the MORNING before I have something huge.

In other news, today is a major day that I need to perform my best because I'll be under huge scrutiny by recruiters and professionals.

FluteNinja

I went to open house with my mom but first I had to go to the band room to get ready for my performance.  That pissed off my mom so she told my Geometry teacher that I am a total slacker after he told her that I was a model student-.- When I got home, my dad told me to get my head out of my ass and that I might get my phone taken away for the whole summer.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on May 19, 2012, 08:22:22 AMBought Diablo 3, turns out my mom's computer can't run it. Also I need to change my laptop, but I don't have money to buy a new one u_u
what's your budget line?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Nebbles

So, like a cool kid, I'm left completely friendless in gym class.

Gee whiz, I love being the friendless loser that nobody wants to talk to.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Don't you hate when your "best friend" has a friend they are closer to than they are to you?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MasterProX

Don't you hate when your friends start throwing rotten apples they found on the ground at you?

I mean, what?

SuperFireKirby

lol that happened to one of my friends after another friend found a bag of rotten apples in my locker. The bag exploded upon impact and got all over him and everything around him. He took it a bit to seriously tho, I think.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!