change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Did you stick the cup on the stove?

Did you stick it in the microwave for too long?

Did you decide to heat it up by lighting it on fire?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

lololol. I don't think I've ever heard of someone burning ramen before. That's like, the running joke that women make about mens' cooking skills.

In all seriousness though Olimar, I'd probably do the same thing 'cept I use a microwave....
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on May 24, 2012, 09:05:51 PMlololol. I don't think I've ever heard of someone burning ramen before. That's like, the running joke that women make about mens' cooking skills.

In all seriousness though Olimar, I'd probably do the same thing 'cept I use a microwave....
You two, come to California... NOW!

Maybe one day if some girl forces me to make cookies, I'll send some to people here!

Olimar12345

Well I had both the kind that comes in a cup and the kind that comes in a little packet- and I was feelin' quite boss and went for the stove one. Apparently I am not a culinary master...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Screw you Emmet, and screw you Ingo. Using a 70 accuracy move 3 times straight without fail, and evading blizzard four times straight... Screw you, your favorite color, and all your loved ones.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on May 24, 2012, 09:10:02 PMMaybe one day if some girl forces me to make cookies, I'll send some to people here!
I call dibbs on DRP's cookies

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Was in the hospital this Sunday cause there was something weird with my eye.
Apparently I had an infection in my left eye and now I have to take eyedrops 3 times a day for about a week. Can't be so much at the computer either, my eye gets irritated by it

fingerz

......Sick as hell... Went to bed at about 8:30 and didn't actually fall asleep until 1:30. Plus, I have to go to school 'cause exams are in a couple of weeks. :(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Calculus final tomorrow. Gonna be up til the wee hours of the morning studying, methinks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Damn it Amazon, why'd you have to change your delivery service.

The old one was fast and delivered the package right to the mailbox. Apparently the new one delivers it to a store more than a mile away and it's already been like 1.5 weeks.

Raymondbl

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 30, 2012, 12:26:38 PMDamn it Amazon, why'd you have to change your delivery service.

The old one was fast and delivered the package right to the mailbox. Apparently the new one delivers it to a store more than a mile away and it's already been like 1.5 weeks.
? When'd they change?  I can't even imagine that being possible...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

DrP

I. have. a. splitting. migrane.

UGH! And I have to write a paper.

I miss my birthdays when I was a kid 10 years ago. At least then, people actually gave a damn and went out of their way to do stuff.

Now all that's going on is professor's assigning papers, people studying for finals and splitting headaches.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 30, 2012, 05:50:14 PM? When'd they change?  I can't even imagine that being possible...

He lives in Finland :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.