The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 02, 2012, 07:12:50 AM....-_-

Your brother sounds kinda messed up. Either that, or just completely retarded. And didn't he, like, total your car a few months back or something?

He totaled his car, so he decided he could use mine since I wasn't home at the time 'cause of school. He did end up totaling my car too.

Quote from: spitllama on June 02, 2012, 09:01:33 AMHe got wasted at a party with FAMILY? Bahaha. How old's this guy?

It wasn't exactly a family party, it was some party his workplace organized, and it just so happens that my other brother works there, and my father's their boss. And he's almost 18 I think.

So apparently he got so drunk that he got mad at my father and he wanted to fight him. He almost hit him I think. Everyone at the party were telling him to cut it out and to calm down, but he didn't apparently, so that's why my parents came home early. It totally ruined their night... now I understand why they're upset. My uncle is an alcoholic and he ruined a ton of parties that way, so it makes it an even bigger deal to us than it should be. Oh, and my brother doesn't even remember about it because he was too drunk. -____- I just hope he'll calm down. Eh, teenagers.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jamaha

Roommate moved out. Noticed he left a lot of stuff in the kitchen. Went through them and realized they weren't even his. Hooray for food that expired before I even started high school.

So yeah, guess I need to ask my remaining roommate what stuff is actually his and then throw everything else away.

Raymondbl

My 6th grade experience was amazing.  Don't know what's wrong with it.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Eh. Middle school. Had its good and bad. Most of 6th grade sucked because I got "HURR HURR YOU LIKE POKEMON LOL WHAT A LOSER LET'S MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR IT!"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Raymondbl

Never got made fun of... never bullied... all teachers were good... good friendships... got a girlfriend... top of the class on everything...  heaven!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE A STATISTICAL ANOMALY! Would you like a cookie?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MasterProX

Forgot to mention, Emma says she never believed any of the things Alex and Leead told her, she just hates me because I'm annoying.

...but I'm not annoying...

DrP

I made croissants today and I had them cooling on my counter.

After a long day studying, I emerge to get one and it seems that one of my roommates squirted mustard all over them.

I SPENT 8 HOURS WAITING FOR THE DOUGH I MADE TO RISE!!! WHAT THE FREAKING HELL!

This is unforgivable. UNFORGIVABLE!

HOW DARE AN INSOLENT HUMAN BEING RUIN MY FOOD!

/rant

I am quite mad.

Zunawe

I went through all of Ocarina of Time today because I wanted to see if I could do it. I'm notorious for not saving frequently. I managed to get to Ganon in one day. . . I beat him without saving a single time. . . Freaking. . . why would I. . . ARGH!! *smashes face against wall*
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

@drp

Yeah I'd kill them too, if it wasn't an accident. By kill, I mean switch the salt and sugar right before they put it in coffee.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on June 02, 2012, 05:35:40 PM@drp

Yeah I'd kill them too, if it wasn't an accident. By kill, I mean switch the salt and sugar right before they put it in coffee.
I took mustard and put it in his pitcher of shoddy (lipton) tea. That'll show him.

PLUS I already cleaned out my stuff out of the kitchen, meaning they no longer have plates and silverware and cups.

But seriously, mess with my food and people get on my death list. It is an unforgivable offense. If only I can put curses on people who do that.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MasterProX on June 02, 2012, 02:28:16 PMForgot to mention, Emma says she never believed any of the things Alex and Leead told her, she just hates me because I'm annoying.

...but I'm not annoying...
Forget her, man. If she feels that way about you, she really doesn't deserve to be friends with you. You'll find much more awesome people as replacements, I guarantee it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Trying to convince my parents to let me go to Europe for the summer after saving up all year for it. I just heard them ranting about it -.- Apparently they don't want to pay for my vacation or spend money on one...I really wanted to see CERN too -.-

Also I haven't been able to sleep for more than four hours at a time after getting off that plane.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.