News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Air is pretty decently priced for an Ultrabook, anything beyond that is rofl no

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

That's why you build your own computer and use Windows 7 for the OS. I really, really prefer Windows to the MacOS. I just find it easier to look at and navigate.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

You don't build a laptop, and all you would really want now is an ultrabook so

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 11, 2012, 03:14:39 PMYou don't build a laptop, and all you would really want now is an ultrabook so

Ah yeah my ultrabook is fantastic, it's one of my most precious babies, after my keyboard (who's turning 6 months old next week! :D)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Moron tourists. Go the speed limit or get the f**k out of my way.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

^The SOLE reason why I hate living in Orange County during the summertime...

Not to mention all the horrible drivers here in the first place.

Who seriously goes 55 on the freeway when there isn't any traffic!!
--
I may be a nice person, but if someone ticks me off on the road, I turn into the impatient hot-head hurling obscenities!

Jub3r7

Quote from: DrP on June 12, 2012, 11:59:37 PMI may be a nice person, but if someone ticks me off on the road, I turn into the impatient hot-head hurling obscenities!
I thought you were the only one not affected by the curse!!!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

I rarely get mad by driving, even if someone almost crashes into me.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

the_last_sheikah

Just got a new high score in duck hunt.  Still the best way to relieve your anger.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

Voltorb Flip in Pokemon is so addicting and so annoying at the same time. I swear, every time it gets down to four blocks I end up picking the wrong one.

I program things