The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Tendinitis. I haz it. In mah right wrist. Yay wearing a splint.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Zunawe on June 13, 2012, 11:32:36 AMVoltorb Flip in Pokemon is so addicting and so annoying at the same time. I swear, every time it gets down to four blocks I end up picking the wrong one.

Omg I remember when I first figured out how to play that! It's so much fun but you're right, so frustrating!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I got to level 7, and the first thing I flipped over was a voltorb. "You have dropped to Lv. 1" . . . FFFFFFUUUUUU!!!!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 14, 2012, 02:33:33 AMTendinitis. I haz it. In mah right wrist. Yay wearing a splint.
Yay, I gots a tendinitis buddy! I'd high-five you, but I don't want to hurt both of our wrists. Hmmmmmmm....

*LEFT HANDED HIGH-FIVE*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

I almost hit a car on my bike today, even though I was in the cross walk, with a "walk" signal, and a red light!  Pedestrians have the right away beyotch!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

DrP

Only in the US and Canada is that true.

When I was in China, we would have to run across the street when it was "Walk" and a "green light" for us, but cars still keep on going and drive like hell. Emerging markets are terrible with driving laws.

Zunawe

In some European countries and India (I don't have any knowledge of other places) you don't think about using crosswalks. I know that when my dad went to Italy people would walk into the street and the (almost)cars would stop for them. In India, you either make it across, or your group has one less person in it.

DrP hit the 5000 post mark! Yay!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

Yep. It's basically anywhere but here.

Greece was REALLY bad, too. Germany is generally good about it.

Ruto

Quote from: Zunawe on June 14, 2012, 07:49:29 PMIn some European countries and India (I don't have any knowledge of other places) you don't think about using crosswalks. I know that when my dad went to Italy people would walk into the street and the (almost)cars would stop for them. In India, you either make it across, or your group has one less person in it.

DrP hit the 5000 post mark! Yay!

Yeah, people might stop for you in China too...depends on how fast the car's already going. I've never seen anyone hit by a car o_o;

Also you don't have to parallel park in Shenzhen, ever. You can pull over on the opposite side of the road and just park wherever there's space. No need to even turn around :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 14, 2012, 10:27:11 AMYay, I gots a tendinitis buddy! I'd high-five you, but I don't want to hurt both of our wrists. Hmmmmmmm....

*LEFT HANDED HIGH-FIVE*

*LEFT HANDED HIGH-FIVE* :D

EDIT:

OH MY GOD. I HAD ORIENTATION TODAY. IT SUCKED ASS. Longest, most tiring day ever. And to make it worse a lot of my classmates are ugly as fuck.

Jamaha

So apparently my tax deduction card never made it to where it was supposed to go.

The joys of finally getting the paycheck from the university and realizing they took 60% tax off it.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 15, 2012, 12:58:42 AMOH MY GOD. I HAD ORIENTATION TODAY. IT SUCKED ASS. Longest, most tiring day ever. And to make it worse a lot of my classmates are ugly as fuck.
Where are you going to school? That one school in Detroit?(that would explain the classmate situation)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Careful ETF, the World Association of Ugly People will be on your tail
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Their looks can kill....... and not in the good way.

DrP

You don't want to anger them... they may not approve you for a license at the DMV, they will not sign the form allowing you do buy a house/get married/do anything that requires a notary...

In other words, they can make your life hell...

Luckily for me, I've been blessed with beautiful people at my school! Oh God, some of the girls!!!
(And all the ladies + dude would like lots of the guys)