News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Friend with whom I'm supposed to go to Toronto is being a complete dick now. He doesn't want to go by train because it's too expensive; he doesn't want to go by bus because we'd have to leave from Quebec City and he'd have to wake up too early; he doesn't want to go by bus because the bus leaving here leaves at 7:30 am and arrives in Toronto at 9:00 pm and he doesn't want to spend a whole day in a bus; he doesn't want to go by car because we'd have to use his car.

Fuck this shit. I guess I'll be going on my own unless he stops acting like a complete retard.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

Solution: You make him walk, because there doesn't seem to be another way he would be willing to go. You take the bus, and have a happy vacation.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

I guess I'll just do that and ask Shado to meet me when I get there so he can help me get to my hotel so I can take part in that damn pokemon tournament. :3

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on June 21, 2012, 04:11:26 PMFriend with whom I'm supposed to go to Toronto is being a complete dick now. He doesn't want to go by train because it's too expensive; he doesn't want to go by bus because we'd have to leave from Quebec City and he'd have to wake up too early; he doesn't want to go by bus because the bus leaving here leaves at 7:30 am and arrives in Toronto at 9:00 pm and he doesn't want to spend a whole day in a bus; he doesn't want to go by car because we'd have to use his car.

Fuck this shit. I guess I'll be going on my own unless he stops acting like a complete retard.
I would so go... if only I had the money

Hmm... I do have miles... United would let me go if I paid $140... hmm

hmm...

Roz~

Flying from California to Toronto for only 140$? That's cheap. =P

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on June 21, 2012, 04:31:41 PMI would so go... if only I had the money

Hmm... I do have miles... United would let me go if I paid $140... hmm

hmm...
DOEET. I would but it'd probably be somewhere more around $1000.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

I just spent an hour trying to figure out why something in my game wouldn't work. It turns out that the problem was that I mixed up the letters 'x' and 'y'. . . Curse you simplicity!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 21, 2012, 05:03:37 PMDOEET. I would but it'd probably be somewhere more around $1000.
Turns out it's the weekend after, and I can't because I'm buying my car that weekend!!! Plus, my miles are not available for the awards for that weekend. Plus I don't have $140, and if I did have that money, I'd need to pay off my credit cards...

Roz~

Oh my god the guy I'm going to Toronto with is being a complete bitch. Told him I wouldn't be able to do anything on Sunday 'cause I'll be hanging out with my friends + Pokémon tournament, and he's fucking mad. Also he decided to plan our entire trip. Basically he's forcing me to visit all the stuff he wants to see even though I don't give a fuck about more than half of that stuff. I'm so fucking pissed, the trip is not gonna be fun. Oh also you know whose trip this is? It's mine. Bitch, you're only tagging along so don't piss me out. He went to Boston with other people earlier this month, and one of my friends was part of the trip too. He told me that the guy I'm going to Toronto with whined for the entire trip. Well fuck. My parents didn't want me to travel alone for some reason so I was kinda forced to go with the guy. Also I asked my parents a couple times if they'd want to come with me, and they've always said no. Today my mom told me that if I didn't have anyone to go there with, they would've accompanied me. What the fuck. I've kept bugging them with that for the past few weeks and they always said that no, they didn't want to go. The trip would be way more fun if they'd come with me. Now I'm stuck with a whiny bitch. I'm so fucking pissed.
/rant

SlowPokemon

DrP

I'd go, but I don't have $2000 to fly to Toronto.

I needs that for my car

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.