The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

SuperFireKirby

Back in Florida. It's 12:30 AM and its 85 degrees out. It also feels like I just walked into a swimming pool. I hate Florida.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

dat humidity
good thing it aint here on da west coast \o/

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 01, 2012, 09:32:26 PMBack in Florida. It's 12:30 AM and its 85 degrees out. It also feels like I just walked into a swimming pool. I hate Florida.
Then come back!!! You can leave your sauna behind!

--

So I have to pick my friend up in LA today... though it's a shorter drive than to San Diego, but it's going to be hell with all le traffic through LB and the SB Curve!
Ugh...
We're gonna go to IKEA. and some Chinese restaurant (where I will probably getting something off Ruto's approved food list)

ETFROXX

I have to start detasseling tomorrow.

On the fourth of July. :(

Zunawe

We can't have fireworks here because of the dumb forest fires. Still not sure if they're gonna let shows happen for Independance Day.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Parents signed up my brother and I to set up flags along the parade street at 5:30am tomorrow. Why...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

My schedule for tomorrow: school from 6am-4pm, piano lessons from 4:30pm-7pm, and have to write yet 10 pages more about jazz-culture X( 

CAN SOMEONE FINISH OFF THE FINNISH?!!?

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Someone I went to highschool with died in a car crash today..

She just graduated last year. She was about to be a sophomore in college. I went to band camp with this chick.. she was on drumline.. beautiful and popular. I had class with her.. She was too young to die.

This  really upsets me.. people I went to highschool with are suppose to wait at least 10 years before they're allowed to start dying. I'm really upset..

SlowPokemon

RIP random girl :'( I hate people dying young, it upsets me
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Her name was Tasha Keiter.

Red-head in the middle.

Rest in peace.

Saria

Aww that's so sad. :'( Hate it when young people die.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday