The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 04, 2012, 07:15:45 PMSomeone I went to highschool with died in a car crash today..

She just graduated last year. She was about to be a sophomore in college. I went to band camp with this chick.. she was on drumline.. beautiful and popular. I had class with her.. She was too young to die.

This  really upsets me.. people I went to highschool with are suppose to wait at least 10 years before they're allowed to start dying. I'm really upset..
*le hug*
sorry for your loss.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

I'm sorry ETF, that's just awful. Any death is horrific, but when it happens that young it just seems wrong.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 04, 2012, 07:15:45 PMSomeone I went to highschool with died in a car crash today..

She just graduated last year. She was about to be a sophomore in college. I went to band camp with this chick.. she was on drumline.. beautiful and popular. I had class with her.. She was too young to die.

This  really upsets me.. people I went to highschool with are suppose to wait at least 10 years before they're allowed to start dying. I'm really upset..
Some kid who graduated in my class died falling off a bridge as a result of being hit by a car hitting the car he was standing in front of hitting him. He died last april. Everyone was sad.

Some people die too young, but they die for a reason beyond what we know.

KefkaticFanatic

Nah it's pretty simple in how crappy it is, humans suck.

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

When I was 13, my best friend who I had known since I was 6, got ran over by a car.  :'( Some drunken old man was sent to prison for the rest of his life 'cause of that. I was feeling down for the next 6 months, but then I figured that life is too short for regrets.

Olimar12345

Effin' nintendos platinum & gold rewards are so awful, I gonna havta get a frikn calender cus half of em are downloadable games that I got years ago. >.<
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Raymondbl

Deaths are inevitable.  Every single relationship of any kind in life is destined to be severed and broken.  Any life or intelligence could be put out, could be martyred, finished.  We need to know how to move on, face our own trials, and try to survive.  Be prepared for anything to be gone, including yourself. Death ans Fate really are capricious, and life has no preset path, we exist fore the sole purpose of surviving.  All pleasures in life feel good, because our brains and DNA think it to make surviving more likely.  All hurts in life are repulsive, because our brains and DNA think it makes us less likely to survive. 

BTW I hate when people misunderstand me.  Specifically the scenarios where they think I'm insulting them but I'm not.  No, this is not related to the paragraph above this. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

FSM-Reapr

Olimar12345

Oh, wow I completely missed your post, FSM.  Im sry. :-[
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 06, 2012, 10:06:28 AMEffin' nintendos platinum & gold rewards are so awful, I gonna havta get a frikn calender cus half of em are downloadable games that I got years ago. >.<

have they been announced already?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT FINLAND ISN'T PART OF CLUB NINTENDO EUROPE!!! It makes me FURIOUS! OUTRAGED! SICK WITH ANGER!!! And when you buy a Nintendo game in Finland, a Nintendo points card comes with the game, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN USE IT!(I'm serious) It's like a cruel joke. What's up with that?!?! >:(

Olimar12345

Its a sad day when I already own half of the "Exclusive" rewards.

Wrydryn

No, it just goes to show that Nintendo isn't really going the mile for its NA club Nintendo members. From what I've heard, past rewards have been better for what they're offering now; This decision may impact the sale of new games this time around for people who bought new copies for the club Nintendo points. But then again, it may not due to the eshop and the holiday season where many gifts are bought.