News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Whenever I think rednecks, I think Texans. Sorry all Texans!

Jub3r7

Whenever "Texas" I think of ux's face either on Thomas the tank engine or a yu-gi-oh card...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FSM-Reapr

Somehow I still play yu-gi-oh. I haven't gotten rid of my old deck, for some reason.

Dude

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

@ETF I know!!! I hate people judging me for living in Georgia. "LOL so you marry your cousins, right?" NO.

@DrP you just listed a bunch of equally offensive stereotypes that you apparently hold
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Quote from: Dude on July 08, 2012, 08:06:59 PMWhen was Jesus angry? ::)

When he raged at the merchants selling stuff at the temple and drove them out with a whip  ::)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 09, 2012, 10:38:41 AMSomehow I still play yu-gi-oh. I haven't gotten rid of my old deck, for some reason.
HIGH FIVE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Zunawe

I still have my Pokemon cards, but that's only because I don't want to bother trying to sell them at the moment.

(Just realized that this is my 500th post. Yay for nice round numbers! Now I have to not post so I can stay at 500)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Zunawe has more posts than me and he has been on for less time than me. :( I don't post as much as he does...

But dats otay...
Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

Lol. It really isn't important in my opinion. There are people who have been on this site who are on their first line of stars who have been here longer than people with all their stars filled up.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

At a party right now and all I want to do is hop on my laptop and talk to you all now on Skype... :'(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn