The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 08, 2012, 05:26:47 PMThanks guys <3
I have to blow my nose very gently to avoid any crazy blood loss. At least I can blow my nose~
Oh and turns out it's not the flu, but a sinusitis. I'll just spend my week sleeping and playing vidya games. I somewhat like that. =P
Yeah... I got these crazy bloody noses when I was in 4th grade or so... then I had to get this fancy MRI and then BOOM... it was Sinusitis.

And Now I only get are sinus infections and sinusitis. It really sucks, but at least for me, I never get sick.

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 08, 2012, 05:34:25 PMDay 5 of detasseling was awful.
What is detasseling?

KefkaticFanatic

My critical reading skills say something redneck related

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

You pull tassles out of corn. Common summer job here.

DrP

Are those the stringy things underneath the husks.

Definite redneck job. hahaha.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 08, 2012, 05:34:25 PMDay 5 of detasseling was awful. Pouring rain, soaking wet and freezing cold. Ugh. And to make matters worse when I'm NOT detasseling it's all I can think about. I can't go to sleep without involuntarily thinking about cornfields.

You guys shut up.
TRYING SO HARD NOT TO MAKE A CORN JOKE.

But yeah, that sounds pretty awful. But money is money I suppose. Either way you should probably look for a job that isn't trying to kill you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I'm still angry. Like. Jesus christ. That's not what friends do.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Quote from: Nebbles on July 08, 2012, 07:52:51 PMI'm still angry. Like. Jesus christ. That's not what friends do.
What happened? :<
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on July 08, 2012, 07:52:51 PMI'm still angry. Like. Jesus christ. That's not what friends do.
Anything you wanna talk about?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 08, 2012, 08:26:25 PMAnything you wanna talk about?

already did, and most of it is very personal stuff so yeah =/

ETFROXX

Quote from: DrP on July 08, 2012, 07:00:51 PMAre those the stringy things underneath the husks.

Definite redneck job. hahaha.

Thanks guys. I'm glad you think of me as a stereotype that involves dumbass dudes with cowboy hats.

Seriously. That ticks me off. No, it's not a redneck job, it's a job and it's a job that pays well and needs to be done.

fabbemannen

I think it's the 4-5th day in a row it rains here. Been basically raining the whole summer

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 09, 2012, 08:21:50 AMI think it's the 4-5th day in a row it rains here. Been basically raining the whole summer

I KNOW RIGHT! Now there's a little sunshine here. :D All the other time it's been raining!

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 09, 2012, 08:11:06 AMThanks guys. I'm glad you think of me as a stereotype that involves dumbass dudes with cowboy hats.

Seriously. That ticks me off. No, it's not a redneck job, it's a job and it's a job that pays well and needs to be done.
I don't think of you as a stereotype.

When I think of dumbass dudes, I think of Okies. When I think of cowboy hats, I think of Texans. It's hard to not say something funny about Nebraska (besides the fact that I support UT Longhorns) and corn.

ETF is hereby authorized to make fun of California based on stereotypes... because since I have never been to Nebraska and she hasn't been here, she can do whatever she wants.