News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 23, 2012, 06:27:48 PMHey, I had a lovely conversation with one of those people the other day. I got the large combo meal.

HA!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Olimar12345

UGH whay do HP printrs suk sew much Omahgoshhh I've been tryn tah print tha same 2 documents for an hour now! RANTRANTRANTRANT
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

NEVER eat mexican food at night... NEVER!

This is what you get when your friends ask you out to a mexican place that is totally amazing, right across from the CC campus.

ugh... owie!

Kman96

Quote from: DrP on July 24, 2012, 10:04:10 PMNEVER eat mexican food at night... NEVER!

This is what you get when your friends ask you out to a mexican place that is totally amazing, right across from the CC campus.

ugh... owie!

Um...ew?
Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

No. It just sits in your stomach like a block of lead.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

DrP

The biggest thing I hate about Mexican food (though it is quite delicious) is its ability to make you shit bricks or stays a brick of shit inside... either way, it's not good for people... though everything is SO DELICIOUS and there's so much CUMIN!

MaestroUGC

I think that it's just your metabolism, because in my entire life I've never suffered those results.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

It happens to a bunch of my friends, though.

I know I have issues with my metabolism, but I don't think that's the case here.

WHY GOD??? WHY YOU GIVE ME CRAPPY METABOLISM AND MAKE ME LOVE FOOD??? I hate the fact that I can eat like a 20 year old, but have the metabolism of a 50 year old.

universe-X

I've had those problems, but only when the food was poorly made. Same goes with Indian food.
But my metabolism's sorta bad too lol.

Zunawe

I'm still young, so this may not apply as much, but I could eat the entire Thanksgiving feast and not have any side effects other than exploding. The point is I have an excellent metabolism.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

I still don't get why everyone is still angry at Chick-fil-a.
It's their opinion, although sucky, who are we to make them think like everyone else?
(Considering if they said they were for gay marriage, none of the current super Christians would eat there anymore, right? They probably would have been better off shutting up, huh?)

Forgive and Forget guys.

Kman96

Its not so much their opinion that everyone is mad about than the way they portrayed it.

Apparently some employee made a fake facebook profile of a teenage girl, and then decided to tell others that were mad at chick-fil-a for their opinion on gay marriage all these things as to why it was a good decision for chick-fil-a and that it was the right thing to do. Stupidly, the dumbass employee who made the profile used an image of a girl from "shutterstock", and commenters in the discussion called out the Facebook "user."

Idiots.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude