The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I can't believe you guys have to look up "yeast infection" XD

@Dude

No, you don't have to. In summary, it's an infection that occurs when certain bacteria are killed (via the use of antibiotics) or in certain cases of reduced immunity (by other methods), allowing certain fungal species to proliferate on mucosa and skin membranes.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I have a car now. It's my mom's old gas guzzling SUV. $90 FRIGGIN DOLLARS AND IT WASN'T EVEN COMPLETELY FILLED. I'm going to start demanding gas money, big time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

She gave you a car and you're going to demand gas money? >.<
Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

Not from my parents, from friends who I have to taxi around all the freakin time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

OHHHH my bad. Yes. Do that. Be sure to fill up when you have passengers so they all feel horribly guilty.
Submissions Page

DrP

My car is pretty awesome with gas mileage... though it doesn't cost me that much to fillup... though California has some of the most expensive gas prices in the country. I seriously just paid $3.93 a gallon for gas at COSTCO... goes to show ya.

I get on average 24 MPG.. 31 MPG my ass, window sticker. I must smite thee.

And yes, I do charge for gas... until I get an exorbitant about of money, I can't go crazy with driving everywhere.

And Spit, don't you have some gas guzzling SUV, too?

spitllama

Submissions Page

Zunawe

I have feet to get me places. I win! (Still no permit/license)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

^Got a bike.

We gotta have a "Show of your Car" thread.

Any takers on its glorious creation? DONE!

Ruto

Okay I'm not sure what happened today, but everyone in the lab got to go home early and my professor is nowhere to be seen.

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on August 01, 2012, 07:42:31 AMOkay I'm not sure what happened today, but everyone in the lab got to go home early and my professor is nowhere to be seen.
And this is here... why?

Ruto