News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 04, 2012, 11:50:21 AMPrincess Leia has pneumonia and the vet is keeping her over the weekend. She's really bad,  guys. She seems so weak.. she isn't herself at all. Please pray/keep her in your thoughts.
Quote from: ETFROXX on August 04, 2012, 12:45:10 PMGuys.. she passed away... RIP Princess Leia June 19 2011 - August 4 2012
Aw I'm really sorry. :( But there were worst stories of how rabbits died. This stupid girl in my class who's like one of those "popular girls" had a rabbit too. She said that there was a dollar bill lying around in her house and her rabbit ate it. That poor rabbit died like the next day. Seriously, that stupid girl just found it funny. Snowball should put her in a microwave.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

universe-X

I'm really, really afraid of attaining diabetes.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

A two-year old girl in my town just got her face chewed off today by a pet-- a pit bull. So sad to hear. She went from the cutest girl you've ever seen to disfigured for life. To think it wasn't even anything she did that caused such provocation. What's worse is that the girl was being babysat by the owner of the pitbull. The mom had to receive the call in another state.

I want to barf it's so horrendous.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

That babysitter. . . How horrible he/she must feel. Even if it wasn't his/her fault.

I should have waited until after dinner to read that. Not an image I wanna see while eating steak. (That's completely serious, by the way.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

The babysitter should have known better than to bring a dog notorious for reacting violently to the high pitched sounds of children anywhere near that girl. Totally her fault.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

^^ This.

More information says they had to use a bat to get the girl free. The dog didn't let go until it went unconscious from so many hits. That's how determined it was.
Oh and fun fact: Apparently for a pet to be required to be put down (in just Oregon or the US? Idk), it has to have 3 instances worthy of note. This is despite what reputation, witnesses, or the severity of the event may be. So the dog is still in the neighborhood.

Edit: Oh meant to say the babysitter was a guy-- just for clarity's sake.
Submissions Page

Zunawe

See, for something like that it shouldn't need three instances. Severe aggression toward a human resulting in disfigurement = enough for me. I understand that things can make the dog do it, but. . . I don't know.

I program things

Saria

Did the girl get too close to the dog or vice versa?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: spitllama on August 07, 2012, 06:07:33 PMA two-year old girl in my town just got her face chewed off today by a pet-- a pit bull. So sad to hear. She went from the cutest girl you've ever seen to disfigured for life. To think it wasn't even anything she did that caused such provocation. What's worse is that the girl was being babysat by the owner of the pitbull. The mom had to receive the call in another state.

I want to barf it's so horrendous.

That's awful.
For the babysitter too.  That would really stink having to tell the parental unit what happened.

Ruto

Usually they put down an animal after it's attacked/bitten/eaten someone. The reason for that is that they've tasted people >__> and might attack again just for that.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

That's what I figured too. Fresh blood can trigger some pretty aggressive instincts!
Submissions Page

Ruto

They did that with bears that attacked people in parks. And crazy dogs, of course...

This happened yesterday but that weeaboo that used to bother me a lot commented on a mutual friend's post. She was being way too inappropriate -.- I don't ever need to know that about anyone and I doubt anyone else would care about her 'preferences', ughhh.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.