News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Yeah, my great uncle used to have German Shepherds as guard dogs trained only in German... that was the RIGHT way to raise them.

I really want a dog/dogs once I get property and stuff... and I'd like to raise them right (my cousin raises Rotweilers and Black Labs... so I can get one from him).

KefkaticFanatic

I went to bed at 2:30, set my alarm for 9am... and then my brain wakes me up at 6:30 and says I can't go back to sleep.  Da hell.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

So a couple of weeks ago I was supposed to go to a birthday party after I was done working. However, my coworker called 10 minutes before my shift was supposed to end, and since she was "sick" she couldn't come to work. I had to work an extra shift, so I couldn't go to said party. Also, because I was at work, I had no mean to tell the girl that I wouldn't be able to go to her party because of that. Now they're pissed at me, calling me a bitch because I didn't go to the fucking party, and I learned today that my coworker wasn't sick, she just wanted to get drunk that night. Well. I'm surrounded by retards.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Apparently one of my student who I give piano lessons is now in a hospital. She has cancer. :(

Quote from: Roz~ on August 19, 2012, 10:15:32 AMNow they're pissed at me, calling me a bitch because I didn't go to the fucking party
Take it as a compliment: without you the party sucked, and they were upset that you couldn't come. :)

Roz~

Haha maybe =P
I don't care too much, because they're not exactly friends, but the fact that I'm surrounded by retards annoys me. Can't wait to go back to school; I won't have to deal with them anymore.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on August 19, 2012, 10:15:32 AMSo a couple of weeks ago I was supposed to go to a birthday party after I was done working. However, my coworker called 10 minutes before my shift was supposed to end, and since she was "sick" she couldn't come to work. I had to work an extra shift, so I couldn't go to said party. Also, because I was at work, I had no mean to tell the girl that I wouldn't be able to go to her party because of that. Now they're pissed at me, calling me a bitch because I didn't go to the fucking party, and I learned today that my coworker wasn't sick, she just wanted to get drunk that night. Well. I'm surrounded by retards.

People should stop taking their birthdays so srsly. It's stuff like this that makes me not care for my birthday.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on August 19, 2012, 10:15:32 AMSo a couple of weeks ago I was supposed to go to a birthday party after I was done working. However, my coworker called 10 minutes before my shift was supposed to end, and since she was "sick" she couldn't come to work. I had to work an extra shift, so I couldn't go to said party. Also, because I was at work, I had no mean to tell the girl that I wouldn't be able to go to her party because of that. Now they're pissed at me, calling me a bitch because I didn't go to the fucking party, and I learned today that my coworker wasn't sick, she just wanted to get drunk that night. Well. I'm surrounded by retards.
Poor Rozzy. :( I hate it when people are mad at you and don't know the whole story. Just stay away from them for a while. *Le hug*
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Shadoninja

Quote from: Saria on August 19, 2012, 12:16:34 PMPoor Rozzy. :( I hate it when people are mad at you and don't know the whole story. Just stay away from them for a while. *Le hug*
^

She shoulda asked why you couldn't come instead of freaking out.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 19, 2012, 11:15:56 AMPeople should stop taking their birthdays so srsly. It's stuff like this that makes me not care for my birthday.
I got bored of this kind of dumb thing too. The biggest celebration I've had for my birthday in years has been a sleepover with one of my friends. Usually it's just dinner at wherever I want and maybe a dessert. I've never really been a fan of any kind of party that included more than 5 close friends.

Anyway, I would just ignore people who yell at you for no reason. Fight ignorance with ignorance?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

^Yeah, it's what I've been doing for the past year mostly. I wanted to go because one of my good friends was there, but other than that meh. The majority of the girls who were there are gossiping bitches. I honestly don't care about them; I've never viewed them as friends. They're just annoying human beings.

And yes, she could've asked, but eh, of course the best reaction to that kind of situation is overreacting even if it was no big deal. -___-

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 19, 2012, 10:41:43 AMApparently one of my student who I give piano lessons is now in a hospital. She has cancer. :(
I give her more lessons than to any other of my students, about 3/4 of my total lessons. That means I have to quit piano teaching and find another job, 'cause I can't compete to actual piano teachers who do this for their living. :(
This summer has been the craziest summer in my life.

DrP

I had to drive up to the Valley today (ugh... it's the place where all the smog and hot temperatures accumulate in the LA area) for a dealer trade and then spent the next 2 hours (it should be a one hour drive at 130 km/h) sitting in traffic on the 405 (I-405 to non-Californians).

Seriously, I don't think there is ever a time of day when there isn't traffic in Los Angeles... it's the most extensive freeway system (5, 405, 105, 10, 210, 710, 110, 60, 90, 91) in a metropolitan area and it's probably the most clogged.

FUN FACT: the 405 freeway is the most travelled on freeway (in terms of amount of cars per day) in the world.

SuperFireKirby

So I told my manager that college would leave me unable to work on certain days last week, and wahd ya know? I'm scheduled for Thursday, in which I have 2 morning classes, an afternoon class, and an evening class. Had to scramble to get someone to cover for me, but I was a little miffed.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

My best friends went off to college and it's gonna be months until I can actually hang out with them again...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel