The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Haaa I came back from summer classes 2 days before all my friends left so I saw them for one day then poof :<

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Aw... I was trying to hang out with one of them but she wasn't able to come over before she left... DX
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, a bunch of my friends moved away, but a lot of the closer friends decided to stick around.

ALSO, WHY MUST CONDENSER MICS BE SO EXPENSIVE?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Work was hell today... bad things always happen on the last day.

I was cleaning the inside of the GTI at our mall display when some group of teenage boys came by (like 14 or so) and decided to honk the horn and make loud noises. They then decided to steal the keys and press the panic button. When I got out of the car, they were already running up the escalator. They were still pressing the panic button multiple times. Many people began to look and others began to yell at me because I couldn't turn the alarm off. Thank God that the van was plugged into the floor, so I unplugged it and had to call security.

They couldn't track down the kids... DUMB FUCKING KIDS... I even told my boss that if they came back, I'd stab them with a pen or something sharp... or maybe force them to lick the car battery.

Where is Roz and her flamethrower when you need it?

Roz~

Brb I'm in my jet, I'm trying to get there in time
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Roz~

Double post 'cause I'm pissed.

At work today, two of my coworkers told me that they did a lot of work this morning when in fact they didn't do shit. I had to finish everything they didn't do before leaving. I hadn't planned to finish that late. Ugh. I hate them. Hopefully my boss is gonna do something about it because it's just ridiculous. They just spend their shifts talking/reading magazines. -___-

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

If only my bosses weren't complete retards who don't give a shit about it, it wouldn't be as bad as it is now u_u

Bubbles

Right now I have a scrape on my knee, more specific, a gaping hole in my knee, after my friend accidently pushed me off my bike. If you've never had a cut on a joint before; it hurts. I cant bend my knee without it hurting ALOT, and that pretty much sucks whenever I have to walk anywhere

SuperFireKirby

Ouch. You might wanna get that checked out. Joint damage can get pretty nasty if not properly treated.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

DrP

It kinda sucks. When I was 8 and playing dodgeball on a court with loose gravel on asphalt, I was knocked over and a rock went into my knee. The doctors had to find the rock and fix everything up...

That was most certainly a fun night.

Bubbles

It actualy didnt hurt when it happened, or at all for the rest of that day. But now whenever I move it it gets angry at me