The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

The test isn't always accurate. I obviously had strep last year, my throat was ridiculously swollen and infected and it hurt to breathe, and the test came back negative. They told us its accuracy rate is only 75% or so.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

pretty sure my friends lied to me about not being able to hang out this weekend

they can go fuck themselves.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

Man, I'm sorry Nebbles. :/ Sure sucks when you find out who your real friends are. we still luv u tho <3

Nebbles

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on September 01, 2012, 10:20:52 AMpretty sure my friends lied to me about not being able to hang out this weekend

they can go fuck themselves.

that happens. I just practice my music so I can kick their asses  at school xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

People always do that to me. I don't really consider them as friends, more like retards.

Also yesterday I went to bed pretty early because I was really tired. As I was trying to sleep my neighbor starts yelling really loud; it sounded like she was having an argument with someone. I think there were 4-5 people yelling, and then I heard them fight. People were yelling Stop! and Calm down! while a girl was yelling Let me go! It was pretty intense. And I just wanted to sleep ;~;
Hopefully it doesn't happen again... I didn't call the campus security because I was too tired to get up but christ if it happens again I'll def do it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on September 06, 2012, 07:17:42 PMI didn't call the campus security because I was too tired to get up but christ if it happens again I'll def do it.

don't let another suicide happen!!!

Apparently you're a magnet for them, so you can use this to prevent them! D:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I'm a magnet for bad things in general actually u_u
And I think she was just pretty pissed out so yeah. If it happens again I'll def call security. It was pretty annoying.

Olimar12345

Tryin' to order textbooksand ran into a bit of blasphemy:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Oh, no, disregard that. Amazon's been giving me weird dates, yet we've gotten everything in about 3 days...

SuperFireKirby

Same, when I ordered the Avatar art book, it said it would be here sometime between September 10-26 or something like that. I got it in mid August.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Amazon said i would get something in 1837 but I ended up getting it in 2017. But I blamed it on my heavy usage of time dilation, not amazon.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Yeah, Amazon just can't make educated guesses. Maybe it shou-waitwhat.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Parents told me my cat isn't doing well at all... Plus my parents are going to move into a new house in the near future, and my cat will not get over such a big change (she freaks out every time we move some furniture in the house), so they said the only solution they have is euthanasia. I fucking love my cat, I've had it for over 10 years, and now I don't know if I'll get to see my baby girl again. I'm not feeling too good right now... Meh.

FSM-Reapr

Roz I'm so sorry. :( I remember when I lost my dog when I was 14. :'(