News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

^I wasn't able to show our COVER of "Dancing In The Dark" because some idiot had to go flag my video. I'm currently in an email-war with Youtube.
Place your bets.

Ruto

Well I already won that living room Beethoven dispute within a minute -.- The original claim said that the [first movement of the] sonata was a composition whose rights were held by various groups. The second Tchaikovsky one dispute is still open but the claim said it was a set of a compositions I've never heard of, which was published from 1934-1936. Don't think they even watched the video...

I should copy paste the claims if anyone's interested. It just sounded so dumb.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Ruto on September 23, 2012, 02:11:30 PMIt's not that horrifying...I think ._.

@ETF
I hope your dog's okay :(

He is, thanks. When we talked to the vet on the phone they were liek 'omg lol that happens after they're neutered bring him in' and I'm like 'wtf he was neutered ages ago.'

So we take him in, I WAS RIGHT, IT WAS NOT RELATED TO HIS NEUTERED-NESS. Apparently my dog, Chloe, bit his penis at some point.

...yeah...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 24, 2012, 10:20:03 AMSo we take him in, I WAS RIGHT, IT WAS NOT RELATED TO HIS NEUTERED-NESS. Apparently my dog, Chloe, bit his penis at some point.
...yeah...
*facepalm*

...monkey see, monkey do, right?  Dogs are becoming more and more like humans every day O.o
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

So I just got home from school and my mom told me that one of my friend's dads just died. He was one of those guys in the neighborhood who everybody knows (for good reasons), and he was pretty young too.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

They dont even know. He just...died. The weird thing is that he was texting last night and said something like "time is of the essence right now", which makes it sound like he knew

Ruto

^hmm I don't really think that quote was used in this sorta context, but...maybe.

My lab now sucks -.- I need to buy the book for it because this is kind of white noise and I have to turn in a lab report for this.

"For a given solution of specified concentration m, the integral heat of solution per mole of solute ΔH is the heat absorbed when one mole of solute is dissolved isothermally in enough solvent to form a final solution of concentration m. in other words, it is the enthalpy change for the change in state at constant p and T

A + xS = Aˑ xS (solution, conc., m)     (1)

Where A is the pure solute and S is the pure solvent. This quantity ΔH varies with the concentration m. as x in Eq. (1) approaches infinity (m approaches zero), ΔH asymptotically approaches a constant value ΔH, the integral heat of solution at infinite dilution.
In many thermodynamics calculations, it is necessary to know the enthalpy change for the change in state at constant p and T
A = A (solution in S, con. M)              (2)

where A and S have the same meaning as in Eq. (1). This quantity is known as the differential heat of solution of the solute and may be thought of as the heat absorbed when one mole of solute is dissolved isothermally in an infinite amount of solution of concentration m. the differential heat of solution could in principle be obtained by measuring the heat absorbed per mole (δQ/δn) when a very small number of moles (δn) of solute is dissolved in a finite amount of solution. In practice, however, it is much easier to calculate the differential heat of solution from the integral heat of solution determined as a function of concentration. For the change in state

N1 component 1 + N2 component 2 = solution (const p, T)  (3)
The enthalpy change is given by
ΔH = Hsoln –N1H1° - N2H2°      (4)

Where Hi° is the molal enthalpy of pure component i. the value of ΔH will be a function of both the number  of moles of solute (N2) and of solvent (N1). If Eq. (4) is differentiated with respect of N2, while p, T, and N1 are held constant, the result is

[Some long equation that's an image, not text]

Where H2 is the partial molal enthalpy of the solute in solution and ΔH2 is the differential heat of solution of the solute.
Now consider the solution of m moles of solute in 1000g of solvent to give a solution of molality m. the enthalpy change ΔH will be mΔHint; therefore, 

[Another long equation that's an image, not text]

Once ΔHint  is known as a function of concentration m, the differential heat of solution ΔH2 can be calculated for any concentration by use of Eq. (6a) and (6b).

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Ok, adding to this.

My friends dog died also today, and I took two tests and failed both. This day officially sucked

Zunawe

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 26, 2012, 07:30:07 PMOk, adding to this.

My friends dog died also today, and I took two tests and failed both. This day officially sucked
:(  Don't worry, you're way too cool for school! ;)

*hug*

Clanker37

So you know how I'm going to Burneo? (You probably don't since I only mentioned it once) Yeah so our lovely education department decided that there was a risk that our rooms may not have smoke alarms, that we could get kidnapped if we have to take three taxies (There are 2 adults), that we can't go swimming or white water rafting because one of the teachers doesn't have her bronze madalion yet and that if we get hurt (Which is very likely since we're walking up several mountains) we could sue them for no apparent reason. I now know why people call WA, 'the nanny' state.

/rant

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 26, 2012, 07:30:07 PMOk, adding to this.

I'm so sorry to hear that Bubbles! D: Just think of it like this: Every time you think you're having a bad day, think of this day and you might find that your current problems are nothing compared to what they are now! (Or something like that)

Bespinben

Was practicing F# and C# harmonic minor scales earlier on piano. Dem fingerings man ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday