News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Remember how I said I had to study for a test and asked about ionic/covalent bondings? I got a 68.5 on that test. Im not blaming anyone who gave me advice, but my parents are blaming Professor Layton :'(

And my best friend since 1st grade just transferred out of my school. This has to be possibly the worst autumn ever. I need PMD3 now

blueflower999

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 03, 2012, 02:24:06 PMbut my parents are blaming Professor Layton :'(
Why would your parents blame something like that on Professor Layton?  :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I was playing it all night when I shouldve been studying :P Still.

Nebbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 03, 2012, 02:24:06 PMRemember how I said I had to study for a test and asked about ionic/covalent bondings? I got a 68.5 on that test. Im not blaming anyone who gave me advice, but my parents are blaming Professor Layton :'(

And my best friend since 1st grade just transferred out of my school. This has to be possibly the worst autumn ever. I need PMD3 now

I'm so sorry omg ;_; -gives big ehugs-

Clanker37

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 03, 2012, 02:39:54 PMI was playing it all night when I shouldve been studying :P Still.
Because it's totally Professor Layton's fault that you played it instead of studying. Besides you probably learned more useful stuff about problem solving then stupid ionic/covalent bonds.

Bubbles

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 03, 2012, 08:14:21 PMBesides you probably learned more useful stuff about problem solving then stupid ionic/covalent bonds.
:D Thats what I said. The puzzles are steadily getting harder and harder, and I dont think I can keep up

Nebbles

In the long run, those puzzle-solving deduction skills will get you far. I honestly believe they helped me study for the HESPAs in 11th grade.

I was scared about math... but did I pass? I did!

ETFROXX

spitllama

Back-to-back Marketing and Accounting exams? DONE.

Passing grades on both? QUESTIONABLE.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Yeah, I had that before...biology/differential equations and organic chemistry on the same week. -.-

Anyway today I got yelled at because a student was trying to cheat on the part of the exam that I graded.  I think it's fairly obvious if for some reason, I happen to only *deeeerp* on that one exam of the dozens I graded and have marked pretty much his whole test "wrong" huh? I'm not even that stupid...

Finally, I miss someone, probably because of insanity.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

So about 8 weeks into Algebra and we're starting to learn about Quotient Rule. Really? Quotient rule? That thing I used for 90% of problems in Calculus? I walked out of the classroom I was getting so bored.

I never thought I'd see the day when I would wish a math class was more challenging. But here we are.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!