The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: DrP on October 10, 2012, 01:04:02 AMI still need to buy B2W2...

I just spent around $200 on MTG cards (and I'll get some back) and still... ugh.

My boss is keeping a tight hold on my budget (and now that gas is like $4.85 a gallon and I have car/phone bills... yep. Not so much money)... and not to mention the Trader Joes curse (it prevents me from spending less than $50)

And not to mention that I haven't slept 8 hours in 5 weeks... that's making it all better
Gas here is about $3.50. I didn't realize it was that bad over there. The last time prices were this bad I had heard that it was about $4.00 in California.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Roz~

I'm glad I don't have to use it while I'm in school. It use to be around $4.75, but nowadays it's always over $5.00.

SuperFireKirby

So I worked my first of many 12 hours shifts at Moe's yesterday. And as a result I am completely dead today, but need to stay awake for my midterm. And my back is killing me.

Fuck you car crash. Fuck you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Speaking of car crashes, apparently my dad was in a crash of four cars.

Thankfully he's fine, only the side mirror of his car broke.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on October 11, 2012, 06:09:09 AMI'm glad I don't have to use it while I'm in school. It use to be around $4.75, but nowadays it's always over $5.00.
That's not a huge jump.

It USED to be around $3.50, now it's $4.85... that's a HUGE jump.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2012, 07:18:20 PMSometimes, I think I hate almost everyone.
Join the club. Apparently, I'm just a super happy person and I "love" everyone...

Also, I found out I may be getting an internship in San Francisco.

San Francisco... YUCK!!! UGH! San Francisco (but I'll take what I can get... yes, let's move to the city that has the 2nd highest rents in the country! And as not a Nancy Pelosi worshipper, I may be shunned.)

Roz~

I hate moving. I have too much stuff Q_Q
The amount of boxes full of stuff I have is too damn high. And I'm throwing away a lot of stuff too. u_u

Ruto

:'(

I hope your new place is going to be great, though...

Quote from: DrP on October 11, 2012, 11:30:47 PMIt USED to be around $3.50, now it's $4.85... that's a HUGE jump.

Ohhh environment -.- Unfortunately I don't think there's anything anyone could do about that. I blame everyone who thought we had an unlimited supply of oil. At least Hummers are rarely seen nowadays.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Visited the new place yesterday, it's pretty cool. I just don't want to lose/forget anything though.

SlowPokemon

Life just sucks. Apparently my grades are much worse than I thought. Well, my AP Biology grade. Everything else is just peachy.

Also yeah everything sucks.

Ruto

Slooooooow! :D

Any suffering now means less suffering in college XD (Unless you get a crappy grade on the exam, that is).

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

UGh... being sick couldn't come at the worst time.

I like NEVER get sick (like non-sinus infection), but now I have this shitty infection that's in my lungs... so I'm on anti-inflammatory inhalers and antibiotics.

But the BEST part about the week is that I have 5 interviews for internships this summer (and need to be my best) as well as two programs this week (Iron Chef: Guacamole Edition will TOTALLY ROCK!)

And I have a French midterm tomorrow and a Corporate Tax return due Thursday..

SO MUCH TO DOOO!!!!

SlowPokemon

Well at least you have so many internship opportunities! My fingers are crossed :D