News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Holy effing mother f*****. An hour long hunt for a massive spider in my room has finally ended. My roommate was freaking the eff out and it kept running and hiding and *huff, huff, huff*

Humans 1, Spiders 0

Bitch.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Is that score for biggest pansy? Because hunting for a harmless spider for an hour out of fear seems very silly to me.

Burn.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Hey man say what you want, but that thing is no more. And that's all that matters.

Just verified that it was a black widow. Harmless, no more!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

Hm. It's 6am soon. I'd be proud of getting up early if I had actually slept tonight.

ETFROXX

My boss just e-mailed me back 'There was no school monday or tuesday!' GEE. THANKS DUMBASS. I HAD NO IDEA. IS THAT WHY I DIDN'T HAVE CLASS? HUH.

SlowPokemon

aargh. The only 3DS copy of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward at Gamestop was on hold until tomorrow, and Target apparently doesn't stock M rated games on handhelds. :( I hope I can find it, Friday night I have a really long car ride that would be a perfect time to play it...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Residents taught DrP how to play MTG.

DrP goes to local comic book/gaming store.

DrP spends lots of money because MTG is addicting.

DrP should have spent money on BW2... there's always Christmas.

SuperFireKirby

I've somehow managed to stay away from MTG this far, no matter how attractive the packaging is(seriously, MTG's packaging is super awesome) I can't let myself succumb to another money trap.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

SuperFireKirby