The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

My sister can't go bowling with me so I have no one to go with. Ugh I fucking hate college. It constantly spits in my face and magnifies how socially retarded and alone I am.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 30, 2012, 07:12:24 PMMy sister can't go bowling with me so I have no one to go with. Ugh I fucking hate college. It constantly spits in my face and magnifies how socially retarded and alone I am.

I'm sorry to hear that ETF :( I don't even know what to say to cheer you up.

SuperFireKirby

So it turns out that classes I was supposed to be taking this semester, but were all filled up, aren't even fucking scheduled for the spring term. So I'm going to be an entire fucking year behind if I want to be able to get the degree I want. WHAT THE FUCK. I am so fucking pissed off at my college right now. Who the fuck designs a program where if the classes fill before you can sign up, it's virtually fucking impossible to get your degree? God damn it. I guess I'll change my major to business or some shit like that. Thanks a lot college for fucking up my dreams.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Can you just switch your year's schedules? Take classes you were supposed to take your sophomore year next semester. Then take core next year.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 30, 2012, 08:37:41 PMSo it turns out that classes I was supposed to be taking this semester, but were all filled up, aren't even fucking scheduled for the spring term. So I'm going to be an entire fucking year behind if I want to be able to get the degree I want. WHAT THE FUCK. I am so fucking pissed off at my college right now. Who the fuck designs a program where if the classes fill before you can sign up, it's virtually fucking impossible to get your degree? God damn it. I guess I'll change my major to business or some shit like that. Thanks a lot college for fucking up my dreams.

I hear ya. Exact same thing happened to me last year, but since there was a lot of students who didn't have the class they decided to schedule the class. As Spit said, can't you take other classes you need instead? It'd really suck if you were to change your major just 'cause your college sucks =/

Also fuck I hate people. Every time someone tells me they're going to hang out with me they either find a reason not to hang out with me or they just don't show up. Fuck, I could've done something instead of waiting for your sorry ass to show up at my place. I'm pissed.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

the_last_sheikah

ARG! I have an editorial due tomorrow, I have little finished, I don't know if I need an opposing view in the paper or not, and none of my friends know, and my teacher won't respond to my tweets even though she said she's "always on" and will "gladly answer questions".
Fuck. This. Shit.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: spitllama on October 30, 2012, 09:22:51 PMCan you just switch your year's schedules? Take classes you were supposed to take your sophomore year next semester. Then take core next year.
One of the classes I need is basically a 2 year course since it goes 1,2,3,4. And the first one is a prerequisite/corequisite for other classes, which are prereqs for other classes. Basically the whole program stems from one class and if you don't get that in your first semester, you're fucked. And that's what is so messed up about the program.

I think I'll just get my all my gen ed classes knocked out and then transfer to a university with a better program. Because this one sucks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

You could talk to the professor about that, maybe he or she would let you take some classes at the same time even if one of them is a pre-req. There were some students that took physics and physical chemistry at the same time even though physics was the pre-req...that stuff actually happens more often than you think.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Stayed up too late last night playing Professor Layton..... XD worth it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Stayed up too late last night because of the Tinychat party..... XD worth it

I only slept for 2.5 hours. Apparently I looked like I was drunk in school today. XDDDDDD

Roz~

So my bf ordered something from the US 3 weeks ago, and he had the package sent to my house. He needs it for Saturday, because it contains cards and he's playing in some tournament on that day. Since I have yet to receive the package, I asked two of my friends if they could lend us the cards he hasn't received yet. Both laughed and said no, deal with your problem. Goddamn fuck why are people so fucking dumb. Those aren't friends, those are fucking douchebags. I hate people even more than I already did.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Roz~ on November 01, 2012, 03:29:47 PMSo my bf ordered something from the US 3 weeks ago, and he had the package sent to my house. He needs it for Saturday, because it contains cards and he's playing in some tournament on that day. Since I have yet to receive the package, I asked two of my friends if they could lend us the cards he hasn't received yet. Both laughed and said no, deal with your problem. Goddamn fuck why are people so fucking dumb. Those aren't friends, those are fucking douchebags. I hate people even more than I already did.
This same problem happened to myself. I asked three of my friends if I could borrow these yugioh cards and they said "lol no you'll probably lose them" and I was like whatever fuck you. I never got those cards I ordered for the tournament. I hate people too.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Roz~

Haha yeah mine are also for a yugioh tournament =P
We usually receive packages from the US in about 10 days, but now it's been more than 3 weeks, so 15 days. My bf wants me to learn how to play as well, so I ordered a couple of things in there, but I guess I just wasted my money because I won't be able to play -___- My bf probably will and he'll probably lend me some stuff as well but I'm new to that game so playing with a deck I don't know... Meh. I might receive them tomorrow so I'll just hope I do, otherwise we're both screwed. And that argument sucks. I think I'd take good care of those cards knowing they're not mine. People just suck.

Ruto

There's still tomorrow, I hope you get your cards then D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.