The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Ya me too! They're coming from Nebraska so... I dunno. I received some from Georgia today, not sure if those from Nebraska will get here on time... I'm really hoping they do though!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on November 01, 2012, 04:58:54 PMYa me too! They're coming from Nebraska so... I dunno. I received some from Georgia today, not sure if those from Nebraska will get here on time... I'm really hoping they do though!

So you're receiving cards from the states of the two Jordans...hmmm

:D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Haha I know, I noticed it earlier this week and it's really awesome! :D
I'll go to both states one day <3

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on November 01, 2012, 03:53:47 PMHaha yeah mine are also for a yugioh tournament =P
We usually receive packages from the US in about 10 days, but now it's been more than 3 weeks, so 15 days. My bf wants me to learn how to play as well, so I ordered a couple of things in there, but I guess I just wasted my money because I won't be able to play -___- My bf probably will and he'll probably lend me some stuff as well but I'm new to that game so playing with a deck I don't know... Meh. I might receive them tomorrow so I'll just hope I do, otherwise we're both screwed. And that argument sucks. I think I'd take good care of those cards knowing they're not mine. People just suck.
I miss playing yu-gi-oh with my cousin. We should totally play next time you're over.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

i fail at studying forever seeing as how i can't find shit online or in the book because i'm stupid and i never know what to look for

hahaha

essay tests suck /rolls into corner

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 01, 2012, 07:55:09 PMI miss playing yu-gi-oh with my cousin. We should totally play next time you're over.

Omg yes we'll make it happen! And since I overslept I didn't see if the postman came or not, so I'm still waiting... u_u

FSM-Reapr

I used to be a Duelist like you, but then I took a card game on a motorcycle.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Let's talk about how much of a dumbass I am. :3

Ok so I have nailclippers, I get hangnails A LOT. I sit them on my keyboard when I'm done for the night. Well today, I forgot to remove them before closing my laptop. When I got to work my screen was ruined now I can see a fourth of it.

Ruto

:( Sorry to hear that...I hope it's not too expensive to replace ><

This kid in my old school left her charger on her MacBook and did the same thing -.- Then sold the MacBook to another one of my classmates, and bought another laptop while the other kid just replaced the screen and got himself a really cheap, working laptop. These kids have too much money -.- IMO, a blocky charger is a lot harder to miss than a nail clipper.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 02, 2012, 10:34:23 AMLet's talk about how much of a dumbass I am. :3

Ok so I have nailclippers, I get hangnails A LOT. I sit them on my keyboard when I'm done for the night. Well today, I forgot to remove them before closing my laptop. When I got to work my screen was ruined now I can see a fourth of it.
I put a flash drive on my laptop above the keyboard and was closing it while sleepy, so I didn't notice the resistance for a second. The screen was completely destroyed. I had to connect a desktop monitor to use it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ETFROXX

Quote from: Ruto on November 02, 2012, 11:44:38 AM:( Sorry to hear that...I hope it's not too expensive to replace ><

This kid in my old school left her charger on her MacBook and did the same thing -.- Then sold the MacBook to another one of my classmates, and bought another laptop while the other kid just replaced the screen and got himself a really cheap, working laptop. These kids have too much money -.- IMO, a blocky charger is a lot harder to miss than a nail clipper.

Ya, I ordered a screen and a friend is gonna help me replace it. It shouldn't be too awful.

Also I can't see any of the screen now.

Nebbles

my body decided to wake me up at 3:50 and I might have missed my chance to see wreck it ralph today

great going, self. way to be a fuck up!

FSM-Reapr