News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Aww its ok fsm :(

My face randomly decided to make a huge new freckle right under my eye in a spot that makes it look either like a big zit or a black eye. And freckles dont go away.

SlowPokemon

You could try blowing it up. Go to your local dynamite retail store (they differ by area of the country, I think) and get a can of freckle remover. A good one is "Fred's Freckle Remover: Blowing Up Your Face To Get Rid Of Those Pesky Freckles."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 04, 2012, 07:49:34 AMMy face randomly decided to make a huge new freckle right under my eye in a spot that makes it look either like a big zit or a black eye. And freckles dont go away.

I would seriously go get that checked out by a skin doctor. If it suddenly just appeared overnight, etc, it's a possible sign of melanoma. If it is, like you said, huge, that's not a good sign either.

/notadoctor
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 04, 2012, 08:38:33 AMYou could try blowing it up. Go to your local dynamite retail store (they differ by area of the country, I think) and get a can of freckle remover. A good one is "Fred's Freckle Remover: Blowing Up Your Face To Get Rid Of Those Pesky Freckles."
Is this a joke??? :O You guys have DYNAMITE RETAIL STORES???

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on November 04, 2012, 09:03:47 AMI would seriously go get that checked out by a skin doctor. If it suddenly just appeared overnight, etc, it's a possible sign of melanoma. If it is, like you said, huge, that's not a good sign either.

/notadoctor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Melanoma.jpg Eww it doesnt look like that picture XD It big for a freckle and dark, but its not cancerous or anything (it better not be, or nsm's cancer rate would become extremely frivolous). I cant think of anything size-wise that I could compare it to, but I guess its like the size of a headphone jack but not a perfect circle or anything

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 04, 2012, 09:04:58 AMIs this a joke??? :O You guys have DYNAMITE RETAIL STORES???
Of course we do. Doesnt every country?

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 04, 2012, 09:47:08 AMDouble post:

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/stomachcancer/overviewguide/stomach-cancer-overview-survival-rates

I looked this. My life doesn't suck. There is 71% chance I'll survive.
:D Yay Fsm! But you really shouldnt look up things like that since so many people have false facts that would just depress you, though Im sure this ones true since its cancer's official website

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 04, 2012, 08:38:33 AM"Fred's Freckle Remover: Blowing Up Your Face To Get Rid Of Those Pesky Freckles."

Does this honestly sound like a product that would actually exist
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 04, 2012, 10:38:28 AMDoes this honestly sound like a product that would actually exist
No, I thought it was some kind of American inside joke that I wouldn't understand.

Zunawe

Dynamite to remove freckles? tThat's absurd. Everybody knows you use fluoroantimonic acid.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

The police at the shore consider fireworks to be highly illegal explosives -.- I got my sparklers confiscated on the 4th of July. And do Finnish have freckles? :P

FSM-Reapr

totes but we got them from those damn swedish, curse you all

Bubbles

Excuse you (its not like Im swedish or anything)

SuperFireKirby

So a candy store opened up in the mall. And soI bought like 2 pounds of candy. And ate it all while watching Doctor Who. And then felt kinda sick. So I ate some milk and cookies. And SOMEHOW I felt even more sick. So now I'm kinda regretting eating all that candy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!