The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Roz I have the same problem between classes. Theres so many stairs in my school and its always freezing outside, and with the short passing time Im always late. I hope that I dont have some form of anemia, since what your describing about the always being tired and short of breath sounds exactly like me.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SocialFox on November 06, 2012, 10:53:32 PMI DELETED IT.
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?
NO BECAUSE TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS MY THING. AND YOU'RE STEALIN' IT!!!!!! JURRRRRRRRRK

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 07, 2012, 01:39:40 PMRoz I have the same problem between classes. Theres so many stairs in my school and its always freezing outside, and with the short passing time Im always late. I hope that I dont have some form of anemia, since what your describing about the always being tired and short of breath sounds exactly like me.
She couldn't sign up for a class because too many other people already had. It's not that she doesn't get to the class on time.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

^I think she meant the out of breath and always tired thing.

But yeah it sucks because basically 3rd year people get to pick their classes first, and since 2nd year and 3rd year students basically need to pick the same classes... yeah. It's like the classes are optional but obligatory at the same time, and now the class I wanted to pick was already full yesterday, when I could only start picking my classes this morning. Ugh. Also I'm picky and I don't want to have school on Fridays D:

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 07, 2012, 01:39:40 PMRoz I have the same problem between classes. Theres so many stairs in my school and its always freezing outside, and with the short passing time Im always late. I hope that I dont have some form of anemia, since what your describing about the always being tired and short of breath sounds exactly like me.

There are a lot of symptoms actually, like constant headaches, skin paleness, low blood pressure, swollen spleen, rapid heart rate, etc. If you're worried you could go see a doctor I guess, since if it's not treated it can lead to a heart attack .______.
But yeah unless you have other symptoms I don't think it you have anemia. I mean it's normal to be out of breath/tired when you always have to run to try not to be late for your class.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 07, 2012, 02:01:59 PMNO BECAUSE TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS MY THING. AND YOU'RE STEALIN' IT!!!!!! JURRRRRRRRRK
I TRY OkAY.

NOW ARE YOU HApPY?!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Ugh... Just now getting home. Another late night dealing with shoplifters senile people. -__-"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

It's Father's Day.

Too bad my real father is dead. :(

ETFROXX

I'm really pissy and annoyed today. My aunt got a fucking kindle fire  and since her and my uncle are braindead about computers they keep running in here every 5 fucking seconds. I get that they didn't grow up with it like me but it's really annoying. When they can't get it to do shit they flip out and start cursing at it. Like that'll fucking help. OH and then they decide to work on the pipes. That's cool. WHY NOT FUCKING TELL THE OTHER FUCKING PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE SO WE KNOW WHEN WE WON'T HAVE WATER? My mother was going to make me a homecooked meal so I could have it before I head back to school. She needed to wash her skillet to do that. "Why didn't she fucking wash it earlier?" Says my aunt. GEE. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT WE'D HAVE WATER YOU DUMBASS FUCKING CUNT.

Shadoninja

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 11, 2012, 02:51:55 PMI'm really pissy and annoyed today. My aunt got a fucking kindle fire  and since her and my uncle are braindead about computers they keep running in here every 5 fucking seconds. I get that they didn't grow up with it like me but it's really annoying. When they can't get it to do shit they flip out and start cursing at it. Like that'll fucking help. OH and then they decide to work on the pipes. That's cool. WHY NOT FUCKING TELL THE OTHER FUCKING PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE SO WE KNOW WHEN WE WON'T HAVE WATER? My mother was going to make me a homecooked meal so I could have it before I head back to school. She needed to wash her skillet to do that. "Why didn't she fucking wash it earlier?" Says my aunt. GEE. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT WE'D HAVE WATER YOU DUMBASS FUCKING CUNT.

Are they the type to assume something's broken if they press something and nothing happens?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ETFROXX

I said I was really pissy and annoyed today.

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 11, 2012, 03:07:29 PMAre they the type to assume something's broken if they press something and nothing happens?

Pretty much.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

No, but there's no reason for that much excessive swearing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 12, 2012, 04:07:21 AMNo, but there's no reason for that much excessive swearing.

This. Thanks for popping in though Kefka.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012