News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

You found me out Mashi.

And I'm quickly realizing how silly this conversation is, so gg :P It's possible to argue either way based on the specific circumstances.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

Some guy in my Spanish class today was just. . . ugh. We were talking about a student who had moved from England to here and is taking French and Spanish.

Guy: "Wait, is she in AP French?"
Teacher: "No."
Guy: "What, she couldn't test out of the lower levels?"
Teacher: "No, what are you talking about?"
Guy: "But isn't French like some national language over in Europe?"
*facepalm*
Teacher: "England's national language is English. France's national language is French."
Guy: "But, they're bordering, so they probably speak French in England too, right?"
*entire class flips desks*

Just. . . just. . . PEOPLEOMGYUBESODUMB?!?!?!?!?!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on November 12, 2012, 04:37:48 PMSome guy in my Spanish class today was just. . . ugh. We were talking about a student who had moved from England to here and is taking French and Spanish.

*facepalm*
Teacher: "England's national language is English. France's national language is French."
Guy: "But, they're bordering, so they probably speak French in England too, right?"

What is happening in our world? Why is it like this?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 12, 2012, 04:52:11 PMWhat is happening in our world? Why is it like this?
Because we have let them breed for to long! Now they're everywhere! D:

WE MUST DESTROY THEM >:D

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Zunawe on November 12, 2012, 04:37:48 PMSome guy in my Spanish class today was just. . . ugh. We were talking about a student who had moved from England to here and is taking French and Spanish.

*facepalm*

Sounds just like the kind of people you'd find in my school.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Bubbles

*facepalm*

I think someone should just start a thread for these kind of things

So Im convinced that the theory of brushing your teeth makes them healthy is completely fake. I literally clean my teeth no less than 3 times a day, and yet when I went to the dentist today I had 5 beginnings of cavities. FIVE. Not to mention the overwhelming smell of flouride in my mouth that smells so bad it actually hurts my nose. Today was horrible, and the surprise dentist's trip didnt make it any better.

blueflower999

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 12, 2012, 07:00:56 PMI think someone should just start a thread for these kind of things
Made.

And sorry about your cavities. Those always stink. I have 4, and 2 of them I couldn't do a dang thing about because they're under folds of skin and down in a crevice that's too small for a toothbrush bristle to reach.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Well fuck. This girl apparently liked me at the same time I liked her about a month ago, but told me she liked someone else at the time because she was certain I didn't feel the same way.

There is a God, and somewhere he is laughing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 12, 2012, 07:19:45 PMWell fuck. This girl apparently liked me at the same time I liked her about a month ago, but told me she liked someone else at the time because she was certain I didn't feel the same way.

Yeah, Sweet Lady Irony is a real bitch.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mephistopheles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 12, 2012, 07:19:45 PMWell fuck. This girl apparently liked me at the same time I liked her about a month ago, but told me she liked someone else at the time because she was certain I didn't feel the same way.

Who said He had anything to do with it?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 12, 2012, 08:14:29 PMWho said He had anything to do with it?
Mephistopheles: master of deals, music theory, and has a twisted sense of humor.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

You know what show I really hate? Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Because every time I watch an episode, I end up needing to watch an episode after that because I don't feel the episode got resolved, and then pretty soon I've watched 20 episodes in one day still feeling unsatisfied. This show is sooooo addicting, and I hate it for that.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Been feelin' pretty useless around here lately... What with all the old updaters spontaneously returning. :c
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

I always thought frivolous was just a word someone of you came up with.

I discovered the truth.

పనికిమాలిన

Roz~

So last night a friend of mine who I hadn't seen for a while asked me if I could come chill at her place. I did. The night consisted of her checking up stuff on her computer because she wants to go to Florida in January. Pretty sure my presence wasn't required. Complete waste of time. I couldn't leave because she lives far from my place so I had to wait for my bf to come and pick me up. Geez why do people always do that? -___-
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.