News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 13, 2012, 08:03:33 AMBeen feelin' pretty useless around here lately... What with all the old updaters spontaneously returning. :c

They're probably going to leave again. And don't be discouraged, there's now twice the manpower working on half the amount of sheets.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Roz~ on November 13, 2012, 09:02:10 AMSo last night a friend of mine who I hadn't seen for a while asked me if I could come chill at her place. I did. The night consisted of her checking up stuff on her computer because she wants to go to Florida in January. Pretty sure my presence wasn't required. Complete waste of time. I couldn't leave because she lives far from my place so I had to wait for my bf to come and pick me up. Geez why do people always do that? -___-
You should have spent the entire time trying to convince her not to come here. Florida sux

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 13, 2012, 08:03:33 AMBeen feelin' pretty useless around here lately... What with all the old updaters spontaneously returning. :c

Check sheets! ;)

Winter

Woah. this topic is nearly 3 years old. Still remembering when it was opened...

Winter

Naw naw. You can do anything you want that follows the current scheme

SuperFireKirby

That feeling when you just barely can't play a piece of music correctly. SO AGGRAVATING.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

So I had to do an exam at home today. I live on campus and Internet sucks at school, so I didn't have time to entirely finish my exam. I hope I won't fail... -____-
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

I was on the train home when it went out of service. So I went to take the bus but it didn't even stop -.- So I either had to walk 2 miles home along Central Park or walk to another train line and add 30 min to my trip...

It took me 2 hours to get home and I still have lab reports to do -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on November 13, 2012, 06:58:41 PMI was on the train home when it went out of service. So I went to take the bus but it didn't even stop -.- So I either had to walk 2 miles home along Central Park or walk to another train line and add 30 min to my trip...

It took me 2 hours to get home and I still have lab reports to do -.-
I've had that happen to me once but only for 3 stops. Did you talk to the driver?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

Can't talk to the train conductor and I meant the bus driver didn't stop to pick up the passengers (me and 15 other people). I think it was because everyone living near the park was being a jerk and parking in the bus lane >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

supposed to have 4 page paper. finishes with barely 3 pages

hahaha
cries
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

I fell asleep when I had to write 5-page essay tonight. FUCK

I have to skip school today.

EDIT:  8)

Clanker37

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 13, 2012, 07:37:01 PMI fell asleep when I had to write 5-page essay tonight. FUCK

I have to skip school today.

EDIT:  8)
That's why they invented recess. And dogs.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 14, 2012, 07:58:03 AMThat's why they invented recess. And dogs.
My recesses last 15 minutes. It's better to be sick for one day and return the well-made essay tomorrow. Also during lunchbreak me and a couple other guys go play basketball in the nearby park. It's fun.

blueflower999

So apparently, on Sunday, my school was having an open house, and our "School Administrator", as he is called, was outside in the parking lot taking pictures of all the families coming in to check out the school. Well, I wasn't there to witness it and nobody has figured out why this happened as of yet, but something caused him to faint while in the parking lot. He fell like a tree backwards and cracked his head on the pavement, sending blood flying everywhere. He passed out, obviously, and was quickly rushed the the hospital. At first, the doctors were "hesitantly optimistic", whatever the heck that means, but now they say that he's showing little sign of improving, and may die soon. He was an elderly man, lived a good, long life. Never married because of his position in the Catholic Church, but his siblings are still alive, and his family, as well as my school, is in utmost turmoil. And I'm specifically upset because I never really got a chance to know this guy.  :'(
Bulbear! Blueflower999