News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Roz~

So my neighbor is a lousy singer. But holy shit it's like the only thing she does is sing. Goddamnit shut the fuck up already -______- Also she enjoys partying quite a lot, there's always people in her room until at least 3 am. Bitch I'm trying to sleep. It's really awful, I hope she leaves in December.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BonusPwnage

Because of Hurricane Sandy, my school was out for a week. Now the teachers are piling 2x the homework on me. I literally have a book analysis, 3 projects, an editorial, a progressive choice board (which can take hours upon hours to do), and I have to study for 2 tests and a core assessment. ALL FOR TOMMOROW. I estimate I'll be at work until at least 2 a.m. The next 6-8 hours are gonna be fun...

spitllama

Our rival dorm raided us today. Weapons, a bagpipe, axe-bombs, and the tears of the weak were involved.

They stole our banner. The bastards.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

So I finally got my AP credit for Comp. 1. You know, 12 weeks into the course and down 300 fucking dollars. Thanks for finally recognizing I already have this god damn credit.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: spitllama on November 15, 2012, 08:56:31 PMOur rival dorm raided us today. Weapons, a bagpipe, axe-bombs, and the tears of the weak were involved.

They stole our banner. The bastards.
Makes me wish I would live in a dorm. :(

spitllama

Is okay. But you have to live with all the freshmen too.
Submissions Page

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page

FSM-Reapr

ETFROXX

My aunt Inga lost custody of my cousin Sean. I haven't seen that kid in ages and I'll probably never see him again. I'm not clear on what happened but my aunt Inga is such a fucking dumbass I shouldn't be shocked.

Roz~

Laptop decided to give me the blue screen of death for over an hour. Now it works, but it's slow as hell and Opera doesn't work anymore. Oh and I can't delete it either. Geez I just left it for 15 minutes because of dinner and now it's completely fucked. -__-
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BlackDragonSlayer

I know that feel Roz...

This computer has given us some trouble with blue screens... but then it goes away... unfortunately, the solution for you might not be as simple as unplugging the computer, waiting for a few hours, and turning it back on.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber