The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Oh I never left bed, I posted that from my phone. I only got out of bed today to go to the bathroom, and get water.
I've been sleeping all day for the most part.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Ruto

I just found out from the French guy that he had a really easy time in the class that my professor is being crazy in this semester. 

Then another classmate told me last year that her class was made up of those really hot guys that were also in my organic chemistry class. :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BonusPwnage

Well, school is more about getting an education rather than seeking out a relationship. Besides, if you're really looking for a guy...I might know someone...who...maybe possibly...might...uh...never mind...

Olimar12345

BP, your posts are really... awkward...     Keep up the good work!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

I think she's just in a better/helpful mood if she sees some really good looking guys -.- My class is actually full of girls and some nerdy guys.

Say, is there anyone who wants to take quantum chemistry with me next semester? :D Someone handsome and willing to sit in the front row all year. The prerequisite for that class is physics II and calculus II, but more math is recommended xD

FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on November 20, 2012, 11:57:55 AMSay, is there anyone who wants to take quantum chemistry with me next semester? :D Someone handsome and willing to sit in the front row all year. The prerequisite for that class is physics II and calculus II, but more math is recommended xD
I would like to take quantum chemistry... but I think I might want to finish this year's science before I move onto something more advanced. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

Reapr: What's a heqd? Is that one of those nicknames the kids use these days for their...wait, let me think about this. What I was going to say sounded good in my head, but now that I think about it a little more...you know what? Just forget I said anything!

Ruto: Quantum Chemistry, you say? Well, I'm not sure about the quantum part, but if you really want chemistry between us, then I guess I wont argue...

Ruto

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 20, 2012, 12:18:42 PMI'm all yours.

No, not me! My professor -.-

Here's the course book: http://www.amazon.com/Physical-Chemistry-Peter-Atkins/dp/1429218126

I'm not doing badly in her class, I got an A in her last exam, but things could always be a little easier for me, you know? xD Also it's not going to be easy, the Greek guy in my class was really, really good looking and fit and the Italian guy apparently looked like Fernando.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Ruto on November 20, 2012, 11:57:55 AMSay, is there anyone who wants to take quantum chemistry with me next semester? :D Someone handsome and willing to sit in the front row all year. The prerequisite for that class is physics II and calculus II, but more math is recommended xD
I guess I got it the wrong way.

*goes into a corner and cries*

BonusPwnage

Ruto: Can we have chemistry outside of class too?...Don't judge me! Just a thought...

Ruto

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 20, 2012, 12:47:43 PMRuto: Can we have chemistry outside of class too?...Don't judge me! Just a thought...

*switches major to physics* xD

BonusPwnage

*Scours text-books, looking for similarities between chemistry and physics*

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on November 20, 2012, 12:49:09 PM*switches major to physics* xD

XDDDD

BP, I'd target someone else. Ruto already has a thing going with Dahans and several people have a thing for her.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.