The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

I just noticed that you can go back 4 pages and BP's post is always on top.

Just as a piece of advice, BP: Posting in general isn't bad, but you're commenting on things a little too much. Just like if you're in a group with 20 people and one person always keeps barging in on the conversation when other people want a turn to talk, posting ever other or every third post in a forum isn't always the best thing to do.

Or this could just be my pet peeve, and no one else cares.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BonusPwnage

I think one of the reasons I post so often is just that irl the scenario you mentioned above happens a lot with me, except that instead of one person barging in, it's 19 people, and the one who doesn't get a chance to talk is me...I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused anyone.

Kman96

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 20, 2012, 04:09:04 PMI think one of the reasons I post so often is just that irl the scenario you mentioned above happens a lot with me, except that instead of one person barging in, it's 19 people, and the one who doesn't get a chance to talk is me...I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused anyone.
hey, man, I know how you feel about the irl thing. A lot of us do, and that's why we're such a close-knit community here at NSM. Not saying that its a superficial club, we just generally have a hard time adjusting to the freshness of new members (OMG, FSM was the worst *coughcough* ;) ) that we may be kind of harsh at first, but with a little space, I guarantee you, every single one of us will open up eventually.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Was I a good newbie?

Fun fact, I actully joined before FSM.

FSM-Reapr

Actually, I still think you as a new bee.(no offense!)
You just give me those vibes, man.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I wanna be a bee  >:(

And slow it took me a while to get that :P

spitllama

Those last 4 pages were incredibly entertaining to read.

And now I interrupt the funness of it all for something nobody cares about:

I'm currently sending this from the plane. We are stranded here cause the e-brake apparently isn't working. Took 30 minutes for maintenance to even GET here. Hrmm. Apparently we will deboard via slide if they can't get it fixed, since the jetway conveniently broke too -.-. Can't wait to be done with this. Damn you Delta.

Ok. Carry on with all that stuff before.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

Surprise! I got woken up early today on my first day of break for a dentists appointment. The cavitites turned out to just be pits, which I guess are just small little things that eventually turn into cavities. Anyway, they decided to numb my mouth even though they werent drilling anything. Now my face looks like a 70 year old walrus, plus Im starving but my mouth wont move the way I want it to so I cant get food in it -.-

BonusPwnage

Well, I guess some might consider that surprising! Hope it all works out later on :(

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 21, 2012, 10:05:01 AMSurprise! I got woken up early today on my first day of break for a dentists appointment. The cavitites turned out to just be pits, which I guess are just small little things that eventually turn into cavities. Anyway, they decided to numb my mouth even though they werent drilling anything. Now my face looks like a 70 year old walrus, plus Im starving but my mouth wont move the way I want it to so I cant get food in it -.-

PICTURES

Bubbles

NO. My friend said the same thing. She wanted me to take a video of my trying to drink water, but since my lips are numb it just falls out XD

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]