News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Kman96 on November 21, 2012, 12:55:14 PMI actually don't think ANYONE'S seen a picture of Bubbles on this forum... ::)

lol, I know.  I don't even care if it's Bubbles, I just want to see a pic of someone with a 70-yr old walrus face.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 21, 2012, 01:00:41 PMlol, I know.  I don't even care if it's Bubbles, I just want to see a pic of someone with a 70-yr old walrus face.

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on November 21, 2012, 12:55:14 PMI actually don't think ANYONE'S seen a picture of Bubbles on this forum... ::)
And your point is...:P

And thanks BDS :D

TheZeldaPianist275

Bubbles, post that in the 'Face to the Name' topic.  XD

Roz~

Didn't go to class this morning because I couldn't sleep since I felt really bad and felt like I was going to throw up. I'm not really feeling any better, so I don't think I'll go to class this afternoon either. Ugh I'm so tired of being sick all the time Q_Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

My copy of Borderlands 2 got ruined today. Cool.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 21, 2012, 01:43:14 PMAnd your point is...:P
omg if you would post a picture of yourself, that would make my (final)day so much!!! I've always wanted to see your(most likely pretty) face! :D

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 22, 2012, 01:56:53 PMMy copy of Borderlands 2 got ruined today. Cool.
Damn what happened?  Did you fall and hit your head on the xbox while the game was playing?  My friend did that once, almost destroyed his Borderlands 1 disk.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

2 year old moved the console while it was playing.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 22, 2012, 02:11:35 PMomg if you would post a picture of yourself, that would make my (final)day so much!!! I've always wanted to see your(most likely pretty) face! :D
Too bad Im ugly. Still luv you tho <3

SuperFireKirby

Why do girls do nothing but think bad about themselves? Because they always say their ugly and junk like that and it's almost never true. You're probably really pretty. SO QUIT SAYING YOU AIN'T.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!