The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Wow. So my bf is mad because I didn't wait for him when our class ended. I went back to my room because I'm hungry as hell and I have a class this afternoon, and I had some things to take care of as well. I sent him a text message telling him that I was going back to my room, and that I could only see him on Sunday since I work back at home this weekend and I'm leaving tonight. He has to take care of something for our student's association and he told me he'd have to do it after our class ended. Apparently that meant he has to take care of whatever the thing is at noon, and now I'm a bitch who's always angry blablablablah. Also when I left he was talking to our teacher (which happens to be one of our friends who's a couple of years older) and I knew he'd talk to him for a while. I decided to wait a bit outside the classroom, but he never came, so I left. Since I have a class that ends at 3:20 and he has to leave for work at 3:30 this afternoon I probably won't be able to see him before I leave, but it's all my fault for not understanding that "after class" did not mean right after class. God he's such an immature fuck sometimes -___-  What is this I don't even
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BonusPwnage

Yesterday I had a choir rehearsal, and we were singing this song. I noticed that, out of the four people in my section, I was the only one singing the right notes. After confirming this with the conductor, everyone else in the section stopped singing because they didn't know the right notes. So, there I was, singing alone, and at the end of the song everyone applauded. But, not for me. This little kid in front of me, Reese, was in the spotlight. Even though he didn't sing anything! He's not even that good of a singer (I'm not trying to be mean, but he never practices). Everyone was saying he had the voice of an angel or something like that. Reese didn't confess that he didn't sing, he just took all of the credit. When I tried to explain that it was actually me, everyone turned on me, calling me a self-concerned maniac. At the end of rehearsal, no one would talk to me. They all just walked away when I approached them. I lost at least 10 friends yesterday, all because I stepped up to sing for my section when nobody else would.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 30, 2012, 02:07:46 PMYesterday I had a choir rehearsal, and we were singing this song. I noticed that, out of the four people in my section, I was the only one singing the right notes. After confirming this with the conductor, everyone else in the section stopped singing because they didn't know the right notes. So, there I was, singing alone, and at the end of the song everyone applauded. But, not for me. This little kid in front of me, Reese, was in the spotlight. Even though he didn't sing anything! He's not even that good of a singer (I'm not trying to be mean, but he never practices). Everyone was saying he had the voice of an angel or something like that. Reese didn't confess that he didn't sing, he just took all of the credit. When I tried to explain that it was actually me, everyone turned on me, calling me a self-concerned maniac. At the end of rehearsal, no one would talk to me. They all just walked away when I approached them. I lost at least 10 friends yesterday, all because I stepped up to sing for my section when nobody else would.
There are times when you just need to get a mace and swing it at some people...
But, even if you want to, don't... :P

Also, those "friends," it seems, aren't exactly so friendly; what I mean is that they're not TRUE friends.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 30, 2012, 02:11:27 PMAlso, those "friends," it seems, aren't exactly so friendly; what I mean is that they're not TRUE friends.
Yeah, I know that now :P

ETFROXX

My cousin goes to college in Wyoming and today he overslept and missed a class, then there was a shooting. Someone went in and shot the teacher then shot himself..

Scary fucking shit.

Proof:

http://www.freep.com/article/20121130/NEWS07/121130083/Casper-Wyoming-murder-suicide?odyssey=nav%7Chead

Yugi

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 30, 2012, 09:14:11 PMMy cousin goes to college in Wyoming and today he overslept and missed a class, then there was a shooting. Someone went in and shot the teacher then shot himself..

Scary fucking shit.

Proof:

http://www.freep.com/article/20121130/NEWS07/121130083/Casper-Wyoming-murder-suicide?odyssey=nav%7Chead
Was the murderer someone he knew?

ETFROXX

Zunawe

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 30, 2012, 09:14:11 PMMy cousin goes to college in Wyoming and today he overslept and missed a class, then there was a shooting. Someone went in and shot the teacher then shot himself..

Scary fucking shit.

Proof:

Saw that on the news earlier. I'd doubt the guy knew your cousin. Apparently the he didn't even go to the school.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

I had multiple points taken off a programming assignment for various completely idiotic reasons such as having extra spaces at the end of a line and using a style that my TA didn't like but that was used in the freaking textbook.

ffs

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

My fucking dumbass aunt. Oh my god. The one that lost her son a couple weeks ago? K she came here to stay a bit and have Thanksgiving. Anyway we just fucking found out she left all her pets at her house all alone to fucking starve. What the fuck. I fucking hate that dumbass. She can fucking rot in hell for all I give a fuck.

TheZeldaPianist275

Not quite sure how to respond to that.....

And OH MY GOSH ETF!!!  Best avatar and sig evar!!

Ruto

Omgwtf how does that even happen...

Some idiot on craigslist posted an ad to sell his used car but put my phone number on it. I got calls/texts today asking about it. After going "wtf wrong number" on the first guy, yelling at the second person and getting the third person to text me the link to the listing, I reported it to craigslist and they took down the ad. People are stupid...now I hope these callers delete my number. Most of them were smart enough to use google voice though.

Also I tutored someone today but didn't think I got paid enough. And I might have a cold now.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 01, 2012, 04:12:50 PMI had multiple points taken off a programming assignment for various completely idiotic reasons such as having extra spaces at the end of a line and using a style that my TA didn't like but that was used in the freaking textbook.

ffs
I got points taken off a programming assignment because the runner prompted the user for information instead of me just hardcoding it. The guy next to me did the same thing, but "he didn't do it as much", so he didn't lose any points.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Waddle Bro

woo geography test tomorrow

I must know:

16 seas
17 rivers
16 islands
9 mountains
of Europe

haven't read at all

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!