News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Pfft I know the whole geography of Middle-earth and Beleriand

Geography is just memorization :D You'll be fine, it's not math...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Ruto on December 02, 2012, 01:35:47 PMGeography is just memorization :D You'll be fine, it's not math...
The thing is that I haven't memorized anything xD

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Who wants to play 'How was ETF a moron today?'

Did she...

A. Hit her head and get a concussion
B. Go to the store, leave her card there, drive across town, realize she forgot her card, drive all the way back only to realize her card was in the car
C. Spill soda on her keyboard

If you guessed B and C, you're right!

I blame my mother for B. She does that type of shit all the time. I was at this store, left to get food and just as I was about to pay I was like 'omg I forgot my card at this other place I'll be back.' so I drive all the way across down and just as I'm pulling in I'm like 'Wait, that lady gave me my card. I KNOW she did!' and I see my card on the floor. Fucking hell.

In reference to C, I was moving my laptop from the bed to the desk and I also had a soda. I was thinking 'this is a bad idea... nah I've got a good hold on both things' THEN I tripped over a fucking cord. Spilled soda on the keyboard. Had to buy a keyboard to hook to it. Also my computer took like 20 times to turn on without beeping at me like crazy. I won't be getting a new laptop for another month or 2. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Bubbles

Installing adobe creative pack is a million step process, and each of those steps takes 2 hours -.-

ETFROXX

Let's play 'How did ETF's day get worse?'!

Which of the following happened?

A. Car battery died completely and ETF had to buy a new one
B. Ran out of gas on the road
C. Stubbed her toe

If you guessed A you're right! Was going to leave to head back to school and whoop my car didn't start at all! Yay $100 battery!

K-NiGhT

Some days are just like that. Just keep looking for the light at the end of you metaphorical tunnel ETF! Something good will happen soon. I promise!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ETFROXX

My bestie's fiance might be going to prison because they sold stuff they were renting.

Yugi

So, in Japanese class today, we were voting on what movie to watch for the last week of school, and we had a choice of Spirited away, Waterboys (what) and Sumo come sumo go (also what), and over 50% of the class voted for Spirited away, but some people didn't like that and they started shouting. (Warning, heavy profanity)

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WHY DID YOU PICK ANIME ITS  SHITAS YOU PEOPLE LIKE ANIME YOUR WEEBS YOUR GAY YOU HAVE NO DICK AGOEUIH(AWBUGFAPW(EGBU*AWP(G*B&AWGUIBAWIGUBAWIGUB"

I shouted out that other people had opionions and that they didn't have to vote for what they want, but then they started calling me a gay weeb and we all got detention.

I hate people sometimes.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bubbles

Yugi

Bubbles

Quote from: SocialFox on December 03, 2012, 03:14:03 PMSo, in Japanese class today, we were voting on what movie to watch for the last week of school, and we had a choice of Spirited away, Waterboys (what) and Sumo come sumo go (also what), and over 50% of the class voted for Spirited away, but some people didn't like that and they started shouting. (Warning, heavy profanity)

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WHY DID YOU PICK ANIME ITS  SHITAS YOU PEOPLE LIKE ANIME YOUR WEEBS YOUR GAY YOU HAVE NO DICK AGOEUIH(AWBUGFAPW(EGBU*AWP(G*B&AWGUIBAWIGUBAWIGUB"

I shouted out that other people had opionions and that they didn't have to vote for what they want, but then they started calling me a gay weeb and we all got detention.

I hate people sometimes.
*reading it again*

Wait some kids in your class actually threw a tantrum to the point of detention just because they didnt want to watch a movie? :o

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 03, 2012, 03:24:31 PM*reading it again*

Wait some kids in your class actually threw a tantrum to the point of detention just because they didnt want to watch a movie? :o
Yup.

Apparantly they hate anime. Which is why they called us weebs.

Weaboo:A negative term directed to anyone overly obsessed with Japanese culture to the point where they become annoying

spitllama

How can you be in Japanese class and not expect to watch one film from Japanese culture xD

Edit: oops the other choices were Japanese too
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012