The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 05, 2012, 08:13:07 PMBut how do I change it so I see uploads from the people I subscribed to? All its showing me is things they liked, and when I thought I figured it out its showing me uploads from 3 weeks ago

Click on My Subscriptions, then click uploads only.

I don't like Youtube's new layout too much, but oh well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Damn I just got used to the old one.
Quote from: Nebbles on December 06, 2012, 09:34:32 PMClick on My Subscriptions, then click uploads only.

I don't like Youtube's new layout too much, but oh well.
Thanks Nebbles! :D

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 06, 2012, 04:02:04 PMAny other independence days I should know about waddle?
Oops, my bad.

Roz~

What the fuck Youtube
Can you try not to ruin your fucking layout every time you change it? Ugh.

Also had a lovely conversation today: Someone said they'd come and pick me up before going to some party thing-y.
"So, can you come and pick me up"
"Why don't you walk it's like a 5 minute walk"
"... no it's not, it's at least a 15 minute walk for me to get there"
"Ugh it's too cold outside I don't want to go out"
"... so you want me to freeze outside uh?
"Well it's good for you to walk..."

How can people be so dumb and selfish? -_____-
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Roz, I think you need some new friends.Because all the ones you have sound like total ass hats.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I know. It's incredible how I'm surrounded by complete idiots. But it's k I have you guys and you're awesome <3

MaestroUGC

That's nice, but you don't have to deal with us everyday in person. It seems you post to complain about your friends every few days, and it's usually about transportation of some sort.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Speaking of transportation, last Thursday I had to go home when I was hanging out with friends. So after I left, the only other person with a car, an asshole who I've ranted about before, decided that he was too low on gas to take anyone home, so my friends ended up having to walk two hours to get one kid home, two of them had to do a two hour trip somewhere else, then one had to walk another 15 miles or so to get back to his house, but luckily was stopped by a police officer who was kind enough to give him a lift.

Best part is that they saw the asshole's car broken down on the side of the road. But seriously, I hope everyone else has finally had it with that kid as much as I have.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 07, 2012, 10:06:06 AMThat's nice, but you don't have to deal with us everyday in person. It seems you post to complain about your friends every few days, and it's usually about transportation of some sort.

Nah, it just so happened that the guy who's been telling me for a while "Hey I'll take you to that show I'm going as well!" fucked up my plans a little because he decided not to take me there anymore without telling me, and that the latest example I had of my friend(s) being dumbass was also about transportation. But don't worry, they're just assholes in general. It's not just about that. They're going to brag about this party (or whatever they do really) they're having without inviting me even though I'm right next to them. And then they complain because I didn't go to their party/whatever. Well bitch you didn't invite me. And there's also more stuff but I'm too lazy to type. It's k though, I made some good friends while studying at university. And I'm not the kind of person who likes to interact with people that much, but hey, I know that if I had to see you guys everyday I'd like it, 'cause the majority of the people on here are awesome.

Bubbles

Its a sad day. My video game music ipod just ran out of memory :( and just when I was going to get Professor Layton songs...

KefkaticFanatic

No media player can hold all my musics... I have over 100gb T.T

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 08, 2012, 02:49:51 AMNo media player can hold all my musics... I have over 100gb T.T
My sister has a 120gb iPod Classic. It's not as conventional as the iPod Touch I guess you could say, but it seems to satisfy her. I don't think they have any iPods out right now that fit that capacity, however...
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Haha well... mine is 2 GB :P Maybe thats why

I still have over 900 songs on it though

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999