The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

My text just made him laugh so hard he passed out
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

GRAAAAH There is too much SNOW! Literally in my backyard the snow is 2/3 up my shin, almost to my knee, and my backyard is a complete mess...

BUT.

School was canceled today, so I guess I'll be doing shoveling AND loads of homework...yay?
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: Jompa on December 13, 2012, 09:09:08 AMwimps.
I'm not a wimp- I'm an Alaskan. But there comes a point when you shovel out all the snow from around your tires and your wheels STILL spin that is really pissing me off. I've been driving since the downfall began, and I'm still not happy that we have like 5 more months of this...and it can only get worse. But honestly, I've never seen so much snow come down in so little time.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

I'm with Kman. If there are two chores that I hate, it's cleaning bathrooms and shoveling snow. I feel so accomplished when I finally reach the street while shoveling, but then I look back at the porch and it's covered all over again. Grah.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

There isn't enough snow in Georgia to ever complain about it.   :'(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

So I went on Facebook to see what I did in the last year.

Friends Added This Year

*Forever alone* :(

spitllama

So I've got a 9 1/2 hr. flight to make on Saturday, which would be an ideal time to play some Pokemon.

Unfortunately, I'm too concerned with what everyone else thinks of me to even take the system out of its case. Why can I not just play it and ignore everyone? :l
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

Don't think of it like they are judging you negatively.  Think of it as they are jealous that you are cool enough to play pokemon in public and they aren't.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jub3r7

Most people will think, "Oh, it's a kid playing Pokemon." Shouldn't be a big deal. Unless you are flying with a ton of middle school kids.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on December 13, 2012, 07:34:40 PMSo I've got a 9 1/2 hr. flight to make on Saturday, which would be an ideal time to play some Pokemon.

Unfortunately, I'm too concerned with what everyone else thinks of me to even take the system out of its case. Why can I not just play it and ignore everyone? :l
Fuck what anyone else thinks.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

Who's going to be looking at you anyway? Are you traveling with someone you know or are you going to be sittting next to a complete stranger? I know from experience that when I see someone playing a ds its extremely hard to actually see what game their playing.

And today I got home from school, realized I have 4 tests tomorrow and didnt bring anything to study, was dragged out of the house to do absolutely nothing until 9, then saw that my Pikachu pillow pet lost its ear. Also I've had a horrible stomachache and headache all day long

Ruto

Yahhh just play Pokemon...as far as I know only little kids try to look over to see what you're playing.

..and today's number is 33 which was what the most people got on their organic chemistry finals today -.- Seriously these things took more than 5 hours to grade and I only got out of work after 9 hours thanks to that and a computer problem.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.