News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Yeah, play Pokemon. Like Bubbles said, they don't have to know what you're playing.
But 9 and a half hours... I guess you're going to a place that's far away.

spitllama

Okay I'll just do it and see what happens :D thanks all
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: spitllama on December 14, 2012, 03:32:32 AMOkay I'll just do it and see what happens :D thanks all

Definitely.  If you love something, you shouldn't be ashamed of it

Bubbles

Quote from: Ruto on December 13, 2012, 08:43:52 PMYahhh just play Pokemon...as far as I know only little kids try to look over to see what you're playing.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 13, 2012, 08:11:16 PMI know from experience that when I see someone playing a ds its extremely hard to actually see what game their playing.

Well :P

Ruto

Lol I meant it's just the little kids that make it obvious. Whenever I take out the DS at the park or something, there would be several kids grabbing a seat next to me and trying to look over my elbow.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

And then you are instantly The Coolest Guy to all the kids, can't say there's anything bad about that.

me irl
[close]

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: spitllama on December 14, 2012, 03:32:32 AMOkay I'll just do it and see what happens :D thanks all
Five bucks says he meets a girl who loves pokemon on his flight.  Any takers?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 15, 2012, 06:03:51 PMFive bucks says he meets a girl who loves pokemon on his flight.  Any takers?
Ooh, that'd be perfect. Even better if it was a flight attendant. Then it would be like a Romeo-Juliet thing, and they may never see each other again...how sad, yet romantically tragic.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

spitllama, please don't fall in love like Romeo and Juliet, we love you too much. :(
Do fall in love with a girl that loves Pokemon on the flight though, that's cool!!!

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on December 15, 2012, 08:04:22 PMspitllama, please don't fall in love like Romeo and Juliet, we love you too much. :(
Do fall in love with a girl that loves Pokemon on the flight though, that's cool!!!

Ok, I meant as in the tragic-ness. I don't want him to fall in love so much as to kill himself. That would be mean :( Spit, if you took it that way, I'm sowwy.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Oh, I knowww, but I needed to say something witty too.  I didn't mean to detract from your response!

Ruto

Annoying, self-entitled neighbors were partying past 3 am yesterday and their guests were running up and down the stairs and being loud and stupid. I called the cops twice but they couldn't get into the building and I didn't want to step outside to open the door with those possibly drunk smokers around...

I think I'll duet with Saria on her violin today and tell her she can play as loud as she wants.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

SlowPokemon

I wish I played the violin. It's my favorite instrument.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.