The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

Great, It turns out that I wasted 50$ on a game I CAN'T EVEN PLAY. It turns out, to play the game I HAVE TO GET THE ORIGIONAL FUCKING GAME.

I hate you Sid Meier.

TheZeldaPianist275

Did you open it?  Just send it back.  If you did, you should still be able to get rid of it at a couple bucks' loss.

Yugi

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 28, 2012, 04:47:59 PMDid you open it?  Just send it back.  If you did, you should still be able to get rid of it at a couple bucks' loss.
I opened it. BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT I WOULDN'T NEED TO PAY ANOTHER $80 TO PLAY IT.

Zunawe

If you happen to be getting it for the PC, it's on sale for $15 on Steam.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Quote from: Zunawe on December 28, 2012, 08:23:06 PMIf you happen to be getting it for the PC, it's on sale for $15 on Steam.
I found A place in my town where it costs $23, so the problem is alright now.

Also I don't normally get stuff on steam, it makes me unable to use internet for nearly a month.

Zunawe

Quote from: SocialFox on December 28, 2012, 08:30:31 PMI found A place in my town where it costs $23, so the problem is alright now.

Also I don't normally get stuff on steam, it makes me unable to use internet for nearly a month.
I don't see how that's possible unless it takes a month to download the game.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Ruto

It's because it's Australia xD Something about internet having a limit maybe?

/wild guess

Edit: Crap, ninja'd

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SocialFox on December 28, 2012, 04:29:40 PMGreat, It turns out that I wasted 50$ on a game I CAN'T EVEN PLAY. It turns out, to play the game I HAVE TO GET THE ORIGIONAL FUCKING GAME.

I hate you Sid Meier.
That's why you look at the box and/or ask the people.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 29, 2012, 04:33:42 PMKman won't talk to me :(
Hmm, that is something to be sad about. If you don't mind me asking, why is this?

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BonusPwnage

Well, I wish there was some way I could help you. Sorry about that  :-\