Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Mashi

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on January 06, 2013, 12:33:38 PMA+++++++++ for the Legally Blonde reference.
oh noes, Mashi has revealed teh secret!
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 06, 2013, 05:51:54 AMAgain, there will be plenty of opportunities to meet Chuggaa. He's at multiple gaming conferences every year, including PAX Prime and E3, if I remember correctly. You'll get your chance!

I hope ;3;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on January 06, 2013, 01:11:45 PMI hope ;3;
Actually, if you look on some of his recent Facebook posts, a lot of the comments are people saying pretty much the same things as you. So you're not alone.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

God dammit, you guys, I'm hooked. (look at my profile picture)
I like food.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 06, 2013, 03:16:03 PMThe way you're talking sounds a bit...pathetic?

oh it's okay

i know i'm a big fat loser but thanks for the reminder i really appreciate it

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 06, 2013, 03:18:44 PMGod dammit, you guys, I'm hooked. (look at my profile picture)
Is that the one character in melancholy that isn't a walking boob joke? But only because of the fact that he lacks boobs?

I seriously should at least watch this show before ridiculing it. Buuuuuuuuut NOT GONNA HAPPEN. maybe...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 06, 2013, 03:22:38 PMIs that the one character in melancholy that isn't a walking boob joke? But only because of the fact that he lacks boobs?

I seriously should at least watch this show before ridiculing it. Buuuuuuuuut NOT GONNA HAPPEN. maybe...

Well the problem is that the first few episodes have moments that are exactly like what you mention. You kinda need to see the whole series before you start to appreciate it, which is quite a bit of digging to find the good stuff. On the other hand, I don't know anyone who's watched the whole thing and didn't like it at least a little bit.

Waddle Bro

SPOILERS
I'm up to the part where this Asakura tries to kill Kyon. Best episode everrrrrr

Yes you guys are turning me into an anime nerd. :(

SlowPokemon

At least put it in small text or something... The white stands out against the blue post! D:

Bubbles

Haha not really. The first two times I saw that post I was wondering why he said spoilers if he didnt give any ::)