News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Kman96 on January 08, 2013, 09:32:26 PMI'm no good with the ladies.

I want to get myself a girl, but I know that it'd be no good for me, as I have way too much on my plate to focus on something like that. Les Mis was a great movie, but it just exemplified the fact of how lonely I am in my day-to-day life, and I can't wait to get out on my own journey, adventure, that takes me away and to new experiences, where maybe then I can meet a girl who will be fit for me...

Ah, fate is a heartless bitch.
(But I'll take fate over gravity any day)

It's not all it's cracked up to be -.- Besides I don't think you'd know who they are until at least a few more years. Wasn't I just complaining about how different my classmates ended up being? And this was only after a few years. Sure, they might be cute today but what if they turn into women who like all sorts of frivolous things like expensive dinners/diamonds/alcohol more than their boyfriends? Haha.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

I think I infected my family's computer with viruses -.-

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on January 08, 2013, 09:58:11 PMIt's not all it's cracked up to be -.-

Quantum Field Theory, quite often (especially in the teenage years) women are totally unbearable bitches. Even when it seems like they aren't.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SocialFox on January 10, 2013, 05:12:53 PMFake antivirus programs?

Meaning the one I have doesnt actually work? No, I never had one. Well, I did, but for some reason my computer kept saying that my version of windows was counterfeit (even though it wasnt) and wanted me to spend $9001 on the actual version, when this one worked fine for me. The built in security system decided not to work either and wanted me to spend ninrty to get that. I tried downloading a free program but I think the virus is preventing me from doing it.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 10, 2013, 05:21:51 PMMeaning the one I have doesnt actually work? No, I never had one. Well, I did, but for some reason my computer kept saying that my version of windows was counterfeit (even though it wasnt) and wanted me to spend $9001 on the actual version, when this one worked fine for me. The built in security system decided not to work either and wanted me to spend ninrty to get that. I tried downloading a free program but I think the virus is preventing me from doing it.
http://security.symantec.com/nbrt/overview.aspx?
I don't know how these work, as I've never had to try them before, or even if you can use them without Norton already on your computer... I'd at least want you to give you the option to try something, possibly.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

i really don't feel important on this site anymore.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

I dunno. I just don't. I'm not into Haruhi Suzumiya unlike everyone else. I seem to miss most inside jokes within this site. I don't arrange. I don't do anything special.

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 06:13:55 PMi really don't feel important on this site anymore.
You're one of the MOST important person on this forum.  :P

When you joined, everyone instantly liked you. I wish I could say the same for me...

Your Let's Plays are awesome, you're a great artist, are you like MLP! Which is cool!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Saria

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 06:16:59 PMI dunno. I just don't. I'm not into Haruhi Suzumiya unlike everyone else. I seem to miss most inside jokes within this site. I don't arrange. I don't do anything special.
I'm not really into Haruhi either. It's just that Ryoko is awsm. AND YOU ARE SPECIAL. YOU HAVE AWSM HATS LIKE SHADONINJA.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Nebbles

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 06:13:55 PMi really don't feel important on this site anymore.
BUT...THEN WE CAN BE NOT IMPORTANT TOGETHER!!! :D

AND ALL THE JOKES I MAKE ABOUT MELANCHOLY IT HAVE TO DO WITH IT'S EXCESSIVE BOOB JOKES AND BORDERLINE RAPE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!